The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I switched back to mw2, black ops is dirt... No quick scoping... Wow garbage!!! Anyways I switched back an there's still millions of people playing mw2 an it's more competitive because all those dumb kids move to black ops and the pros stayed... I wish I was lying lol but my kd on black ops is 2.67 and I played drunk the first couple nights and I started my kd at .34 and got it up that high.

The game is to easy mw2 is by far better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1.5 years later and I finally finished the campaign on the hardest difficulty. When I first did it for some reason I did it on medium and it was so easy. Right after that I started again on Veteran but it got boring because I had just finished it.

Now that PSN is down I decided I might as well finish it. I'm close to getting every trophy, too :P

1.5 years later and I finally finished the campaign on the hardest difficulty. When I first did it for some reason I did it on medium and it was so easy. Right after that I started again on Hard but it got boring because I had just finished it.

Now that PSN is down I decided I might as well finish it. I'm close to getting every trophy, too :P

I love replaying the cliffhanger mission on veteran, rest of the missions for me are near impossible to finish on Vet.laugh.gif

Archived