The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Finally I'm starting to pass that road block I was stuck at with the 1.21 KDR (now I'm at 1.23, which isn't much of a difference but I was stuck at 1.21 for a couple days).

I'm almost 68, less than 2.5 more to Prestige. I want to try either ACR or AK47. Which one is easier to aim through the iron-sights? I don't want to use Red-Dot Sight anymore, but every time I pick up a gun without Red-Dot or Holographic and I can't aim well (just used to the dot in the middle).

I just got the AK47 turned lvl 70 2 days ago and hell its a great gun! Very powerful, people say it has a lot of recoil I haven't noticed anything really and I also like using the iron sight with it and not the "red-dot" or "Holographic". I suggest using the ACR right now! Amazing gun definitley my second favorite I have it fully upgraded with the "fall" cover on it and its a very accurate and powerful gun. I really don't know what to tell you but until you get to level 70 use the ACR. Also use the ACR with Holographic because the iron-sight is fairly big on it and blocks the view sometimes.

*Sorry if that didn't make sense, I wrote it fast without reading over*

Sooooo what's better, m9 or revolver?

M9 = TERRIBLE DAMAGE. But absoloutely no recoil.. Even on HC it's 2 hit.

Revolver = TERRIBLE RECOIL. But it's a 2/3 Hit kill. On HC it's 1 hit.

EDIT: USP is the best choice, if you haven't unlocked Desert Eagle.

I don't usually play HC and I didn't want to trade headshots with you and stuff.

You pm'd me and said you wanted to do Veteran on the Spec Ops so i added you..

That part of the post wasn't relevant to what i was saying to you, lol

haha yeah I was just Rypien it up all day bahah

sedated, do you got ps3 ?

Oh you're clever :rolleyes:

0.63 K/D, just got stinger so I might level more as I can kill vehicles more easily

MGaborik, add me please, help me out with Spec Ops

PSN : RypienItUp

M9 = TERRIBLE DAMAGE. But absoloutely no recoil.. Even on HC it's 2 hit.

Revolver = TERRIBLE RECOIL. But it's a 2/3 Hit kill. On HC it's 1 hit.

EDIT: USP is the best choice, if you haven't unlocked Desert Eagle.

Hmm

I tried out the Desert Eagle back before I prestiged, and it seemed to have a ridiculous amount of recoil. It was nothing compared to what it used to be on CoD4. Maybe I`ll give it another shot and forget the tactical knife for now.

Edit: When is the DE unlocked again? Like 63 or something?

Hmm

I tried out the Desert Eagle back before I prestiged, and it seemed to have a ridiculous amount of recoil. It was nothing compared to what it used to be on CoD4. Maybe I`ll give it another shot and forget the tactical knife for now.

Well, in real life DE has ridiculous recoil, so it makes sense. :D

Hmm

The re-coil on it makes it almost unbearable to use.If you're gonna go with a handgun i'd use either USP or .44 Magnum,and I prefer the magnum myself.

Archived