The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, Muttley said:

This is a great song!  I was thinking about this song today.  And it took me back to when I was a casual smoker when drunk when I was in my early 20s.  I was never addicted.  Then one day I decided that casual smoking was not for me, so I stopped. 

19 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

I genuinely feel sorry for people who only know this band for "Wonderwall".

A gem from the 4th record.

I listened to this album today as well.  But I gotta say, I really like the Morning Glory album. 

32 minutes ago, brilac said:

This is a great song!  I was thinking about this song today.  And it took me back to when I was a casual smoker when drunk when I was in my early 20s.  I was never addicted.  Then one day I decided that casual smoking was not for me, so I stopped. 

Gas Panic is about Noel Gallagher deciding he didn't need drugs anymore and quitting cold turkey.

Hard to believe this was a B side.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Ahhh so that's the original!  I've always loved Norman Cook's (aka Fatboy Slim) remix but the original is great along with the video! 

Edited by VancouverHabitant
1 minute ago, brilac said:

Now you got me hooked on this song.  This is a great song.  I keep flipping back and fourth between this song and the Blur song playing on YouTube on my TV. 

It's such a timeless song. Since you're such an Oasis fan. Take a look at their B sides if you're not familiar with them. Some of their best stuff were B sides. Songs like .... The Fame, Step Out, Round are Way, Thank you for the good times, It's good to be free, Fade Away, Stay Young, D'yer wanna be a Spaceman, Alive, Acquiesce, Listen Up, Cum on feel the noize, Rockin' Chair, Take me away, Talk Tonight, Whatever, Underneath The Sky, The Masterplan, I got the fever

• Like 1