The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

I've seen a few people saying that the woman at the end of the season finale is just the show messing with us. For what it's worth, on the HIMYM facebook page, they have several posts that say things like:

"The mother has finally been unveiled" with a picture of her below

and

"an 8 year secret in the making You just met...wait for it... the mother" again, with a picture of her below.

I think she might legitimately be the mother.

I've seen a few people saying that the woman at the end of the season finale is just the show messing with us. For what it's worth, on the HIMYM facebook page, they have several posts that say things like:

"The mother has finally been unveiled" with a picture of her below

and

"an 8 year secret in the making You just met...wait for it... the mother" again, with a picture of her below.

I think she might legitimately be the mother.

I think it's very possible even the writers don't know. It could be something that they'll decide on during the summer.

Is anyone else kind of meh on season 9? I mean season 8 wasn't overly great, it had it's moments, but some episodes were just ..... meh hahaha.

The show is now nothing compared to the first half of the series, but I am invested in it and want to see it through until the end. Dont get me wrong, I still find some episodes funny and enjoy them, but nothing compared to the laughs that got me addicted to it in the beginning.

• 4 weeks later...

Are they actually going to have Ted meet his wife soon? I used to love this show but they milked it way to long IMO and I just stopped watching entirely. But I am still interested in seeing who he ends up with.

Are they actually going to have Ted meet his wife soon? I used to love this show but they milked it way to long IMO and I just stopped watching entirely. But I am still interested in seeing who he ends up with.

They showed her in the finale...

Archived