The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How I Met Your Mother

Apricot

Was looking forward to the slapsgiving episode.

Did not deliver :\ Glad that this series is ending tbh, Great episodes are not aplenty IMO

IMO they have built storylines up way too much, to the point where they can't possibly live up to the hype.

This was actually a decent episode. The ones at the hotel have been horribly boring IMO. As long as they're not at the hotel, the episodes have been funny. I love how Ted is single and pathetic even in the role of a Chinese guru lol

Ouch, that was pretty rough for Lily and Marshall. I honestly think Lily is totally in the wrong. Come on, art consultant for a year over judge? How stupid could she be? I wonder who she went with, I thought it could've been Ranjeet. But you could see the hand of the driver and he or she is white.

Barney's stories were pretty funny, and I seriously love every scene with Ted and The Mother. They're so amazing 100% of the time.

Ouch, that was pretty rough for Lily and Marshall. I honestly think Lily is totally in the wrong. Come on, art consultant for a year over judge? How stupid could she be? I wonder who she went with, I thought it could've been Ranjeet. But you could see the hand of the driver and he or she is white.

Barney's stories were pretty funny, and I seriously love every scene with Ted and The Mother. They're so amazing 100% of the time.

I say it's Scooter.

Also, Lily's always been the self-centered one. Her decision to end her engagement and fly off to SF sealed it very early on.

I wonder if and how she comes back. In the SF case, Barney flew out to give her a return ticket; this time, he's occupied with some other plans.

Lily has always been the selfish one. Starting from dumping Marshall and moving to SF, to spending so much money on shopping when he had no job, to now expecting him to turn down judgeship for her art job, she's definitely the one in the wrong here.

Barney is such a cutie when he's drunk

oh SNAPPLE. I cannot believe Marshall said that to Lily but it's so true, from San Fran, to encouraging Marshall to take that job at Barney's company so she can fuel her shoe "stress" shopping, to Rome.

Way to steal the episode Segel.

Wow it's amazing how she's been just around the corner this whole time eh!

I just started rewatching season 1. Cobie's figure was so different back then. Much more like a normal person and not all Hollywood model-like. Also, hard to believe that Jason Segel was only 25 when the show started. I'm 25 lol

This episode is the standard to which HIMYM should set itself to, not some 30-minute filler on deleting Lily's text messages or something like that.

Funny how it works, eh? Would the Mother have been emotionally ready for Ted before tonight's episode? I doubt it - she was still working through her grief, even up to the point of the rejected proposal.

Wtf was that? I can't believe this episode was just wierd. So "apparently" she was there in every single moment that happened to ted? K the umbrella ya, college, ya, but in the same bar? The whoole time? So ted, instead of bitching & complaining could've met her sooner? Wow, what a way to ruin a series. TG that this is the last season.

Wtf was that? I can't believe this episode was just wierd. So "apparently" she was there in every single moment that happened to ted? K the umbrella ya, college, ya, but in the same bar? The whoole time? So ted, instead of bitching & complaining could've met her sooner? Wow, what a way to ruin a series. TG that this is the last season.

it's showing that their lives have been intertwined the entire time. it's a story of star crossed lovers, of 2 ships passing each other in the night. A tale as old as time, True as it can be, Barely even friends, Then somebody bends, Unexpectedly...

the fact that they were so close to each other the whole time has been explained the entire series, and it's the reason their story is so long and epic. everything was leading to this, and he finally met her when she was finally ready to move on from the death of her "one". it doesn't ruin the series. it makes it. and if he HAD met her sooner, she wouldn't have been ready for a relationship with him, and odds are he wouldn't have been ready either.

Being in the UK we're not seeing these episodes yet but if that's true, then I am stunned. And I do not like. The odd criss-cross is good, but if she has apparently been under his nose the entire time, then it's a sham. Ted eyes up every single woman in New York in the hope she likes him, no way would any woman who's ever been in that bar NOT have eye contact with him. And let's face it, Barney would have slept with her as well.

Can someone explain what this is all about?

Being in the UK we're not seeing these episodes yet but if that's true, then I am stunned. And I do not like. The odd criss-cross is good, but if she has apparently been under his nose the entire time, then it's a sham. Ted eyes up every single woman in New York in the hope she likes him, no way would any woman who's ever been in that bar NOT have eye contact with him. And let's face it, Barney would have slept with her as well.

Can someone explain what this is all about?

it's not the entire time, she crossed his path like 5 or 6 times since 2005. and every single time we knew she was there, but he never saw or had a chance to interact with her because of simple bad timing (she leaves right before he gets there, he leaves before she is there, etc.)

Archived