The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Hmm, preview seems to suggest Nazis are coming after Skyler and the kids, as well as Mary.

Walt looks like he's headed to Belize lol, either he comes back quick and takes the family with him, or he stays away for awhile, comes back with the beard and guns, and heads over to kill Todd, his uncle, and the Nazis. I think he will free Jesse in the end, and die in a gunfight that kills Todds uncles crew.

Something like that.

Not sure how Walt can get his family back. He probably dies and Pinkman too they prob kill each other and his wife kids get away with some $$.. there was an episode where they flashed forward to him coming back he had hair the house was trashed heisman written on the wall and then 2 bodies covered on the driveway

That's my guess.

Say what? Are you confusing the intro to the season 2 finale? Those two bodies in the driveway were from the plane crash.

Not sure how Walt can get his family back. He probably dies and Pinkman too they prob kill each other and his wife kids get away with some $$.. there was an episode where they flashed forward to him coming back he had hair the house was trashed heisman written on the wall and then 2 bodies covered on the driveway

That's my guess.

Aren't the two bodies you speak of from when the plane crashed above their house?

Not related to the ending at all.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still on Walt's side.

I actually have never been against Walt throughout the show. I hate Skyler and Marie, but now Flynn pissed me off. Jesse is alright, but he's been a big idiot recently.

Also, Saul is just awesome and I really loved the part where Walt told off Skyler on the phone.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still on Walt's side.

I actually have never been against Walt throughout the show. I hate Skyler and Marie, but now Flynn pissed me off. Jesse is alright, but he's been a big idiot recently.

Also, Saul is just awesome and I really loved the part where Walt told off Skyler on the phone.

He told her off to help her. He obviously knew the cops were listening. The police will now think she had no choice but to follow along the whole time.

Also Hank didn't tread lightly.

Best episode of the entire series last night.

Seeing how Walt Jr pulled a 180 in his view of his father when he learned what he was really doing was like how a child reacts when they find out Santa isn't real. Jr. is super annoying.

Did anybody else think Skylar was going to commit suicide when she first went for the knife?

Archived