The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Breaking Bad

G.K. Chesterton

Best episode of the entire series last night.

Seeing how Walt Jr pulled a 180 in his view of his father when he learned what he was really doing was like how a child reacts when they find out Santa isn't real. Jr. is super annoying.

Did anybody else think Skylar was going to commit suicide when she first went for the knife?

No.

She loves Holly and Walt Jr too much.

Also I'm still Team Walt especially after how he protected the family during his phonecall.

Sure he is capable of evil, but I think he is a good man.

That's what I love about the show its like real life. No one is 100 percent good or 100 percent bad.

On here and a couple of other forums, I've seen people who have completely missed the point of Walt's phone call to Skylar.

I'm sorry, but if you've seen all the episodes leading up to last night's and don't realize that he did that to HELP her, you are a colossal idiot! :)

People like this should stick to shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians

On here and a couple of other forums, I've seen people who have completely missed the point of Walt's phone call to Skylar.

People like this should stick to shows like Keeping up with the Kardashians

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that show so much.

Great episode, unfortunately Walt Jr's acting made those last few scenes a little unbelieavble IMO.

Thankfully, anything Cranston does on this show is gold. Gonna go down with Gandolfini as one of the greatest TV characters ever. Okay, throw in McNulty or Stringer from The Wire too.

Not sure how Walt can get his family back. He probably dies and Pinkman too they prob kill each other and his wife kids get away with some $$.. there was an episode where they flashed forward to him coming back he had hair the house was trashed heisman written on the wall and then 2 bodies covered on the driveway

That's my guess.

Man, Johnny Manziel can't catch a break.

Archived