The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

I think Ferraro said bieksas been the most consistent throughout the playoffs. Plus I saw something about Bob Mackenzie asking other media who should get the conn smythe 5 for Thomas, 2 for Bieksa and 1 for Kesler and Sedin.

Here's to a big game tonight. The biggest of his career.

hahaha this thread in the past two days, compared to this thread in the San Jose series... Bieksa is good, but he needs a good partner to succeed. Does that mean he sucks? no.

Agreed, Bieksa can only look like an All Star if he plays with an All Star stay at home defender, such as Mitchell or Hamhuis. He can't anchor a D pairing, which is why I wouldn't resign him for big bucks.

I hope he doesnt get a big contract or one thats over 2 years and especially no NMC or NTC.

btw, since the start of the season, i've believed that Bieksa has been better than last season becaause of Hamhuis. Hamhuis is a great defender.

Hey where did all you emo kids go?

Kevin.....all year long...i've put my faith in you....all year long i've defended you....all year long, culminates to this ONE game!

Play like the beastly son of a ***** that I know you are!

Play like there's no tomorrow!

Win this one for us!

GO JUICE GO!!!!

Give us a Cup Juice!

:towel:

I said it early and often in this thread, the Nuck's will never win a cup if Bxa is in the top 4, he's too small, too slow, has a terrible shot and doesn't know how to play defense. Did Imention he also has a big mouth, he should have just shut up all playoffs insted of sounding like a little girl in a school yard.

I'm just choked that the prediction came true. He is exactly the type of guy the Nuck's have to get rid of to move forward.

It wouldn't hurt to dump AV as well, the guy time and time again trots his team out in big games where they appear unprepared and have a losing game plan, his personnel decisions, last change fiasco's are frustrating and even sickening. He has been out coached even when the Nuck's won, I find it incredible that he and his bum buddy Bxa are still here.

I have to admit, I was a Bieksa hater last year and at the beginning of this season. His improved play this season at both ends of the rink have changed my mind. He's now one of my favourite Canucks and I hope to see him back next season playing alongside Hamhuis!

I said it early and often in this thread, the Nuck's will never win a cup if Bxa is in the top 4, he's too small, too slow, has a terrible shot and doesn't know how to play defense. Did Imention he also has a big mouth, he should have just shut up all playoffs insted of sounding like a little girl in a school yard.

I'm just choked that the prediction came true. He is exactly the type of guy the Nuck's have to get rid of to move forward.

It wouldn't hurt to dump AV as well, the guy time and time again trots his team out in big games where they appear unprepared and have a losing game plan, his personnel decisions, last change fiasco's are frustrating and even sickening. He has been out coached even when the Nuck's won, I find it incredible that he and his bum buddy Bxa are still here.

Wow, you're a genius. You figured out why we didn't win the cup.

Oh wait, no you're still the same idiot you've always been.

Seriously go away! You are a troll and the fans of the team are tired of your inane comments about Bieksa. You predicted they wouldn't win a cup. Well Nostradamus that doesn't take much when you have to beat 29 teams to do it. Are you even a Canuck fan? As I've said before I suspect you are actually a girl that dated Kevin briefly in high school but he dumped becuse you were an annoying stalker. That is my theory and I'm sticking with it. Now run along sweetheart and leave the men to chat about hockey.;)

Kevin Bieksa is THE MAN! I mean, literally, this guy is so great I don't have words for it. He will do something special tonight. Quote me on it! wink.gif

Oh well, he must have done something special yesterday, right? No? Crap! sad.gif

Now, seriously, we've got to sign this kid again! He will be great for us, no doubt.

Archived