The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

I dont understand! I have a bounty on me and I have to do a quest in the city I have a bounty in and I dont know what to do because every time I go in they attack and kill me. Im stuck there... I cant do anything.. can anyone help me?

If you're on the PC you can just bring up the console and type in the thing that erases your bounty. :P

Other than that....no idea. Usually if you go somewhere and have your weapon sheathed they'll talk to you and bring you to jail or have you pay off your bounty.

Oh wait, I forgot. There is a guy in the Thieves Guild that lets you pay your bounty off. So, go to Riften and talk to a guy named....Bjornlund? In the market, and he'll get you in the Thieves Guild.

I dont understand! I have a bounty on me and I have to do a quest in the city I have a bounty in and I dont know what to do because every time I go in they attack and kill me. Im stuck there... I cant do anything.. can anyone help me?

Run away from the city until you lose the guards, then go back to the outskirts of the city. A guard should approach you without attacking you; just go to jail and you're good.

Similar thing happened to me in Whiterun and I thought I was screwed. :P

I found a book that I think all of you should hear.

The Lusty Argonian Maid: Volume I

By: Crassius Curio

Act IV, Scene III, continued

Lifts-Her-Tail:

Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.

Crantius Colto:

Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

Lifts-Her-Tail:

I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

Crantius Colto:

So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.

Lifts-Her-Tail:

You embarrass me, sir!

Crantius Colto:

Fear not. You are safe here with me.

Lifts-Her-Tail:

I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!

Crantius Colto:

Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

Lifts-Her-Tail:

But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Crantius Colto:

Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I found a book that I think all of you should hear.

The Lusty Argonian Maid: Volume I

By: Crassius Curio

Act IV, Scene III, continued

Lifts-Her-Tail:

Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.

Crantius Colto:

Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

Lifts-Her-Tail:

I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

Crantius Colto:

So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely tail.

Lifts-Her-Tail:

You embarrass me, sir!

Crantius Colto:

Fear not. You are safe here with me.

Lifts-Her-Tail:

I must finish my cleaning, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!

Crantius Colto:

Cleaning, eh? I have something for you. Here, polish my spear.

Lifts-Her-Tail:

But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Crantius Colto:

Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quagmire_giggity_giggity_goo_RE_Sweet_Victory_DBGT-s433x481-38244-580.jpg

So, I just got married to Aela the Huntress, and I have no idea where she is now. She's not at the Companians place, and she's not at my house.

I just finished the last Companians mission where she says she is going to stay at the cave for awhile....but then I asked her to marry me and she followed me to the chapel. I have lost my wife. Lol. Last I saw her she was with one of the other Companians people...so I could only assume that she married me and went off with him. :frantic:

So, I just got married to Aela the Huntress, and I have no idea where she is now. She's not at the Companians place, and she's not at my house.

I just finished the last Companians mission where she says she is going to stay at the cave for awhile....but then I asked her to marry me and she followed me to the chapel. I have lost my wife. Lol. Last I saw her she was with one of the other Companians people...so I could only assume that she married me and went off with him. :frantic:

She's smokin hot emot-parrot.gif

You get to marry her when you finish all the companion missions? Well, there goes my time emot-parrot.gif

And I heard you can get it in in the game, I have yet to try it. Is it true emot-parrot.gif

I lol'd.

Have a question regarding friendships and relationships in this game. Couldn't get a direct answer for it from reading reviews, but how personal are the NPC's in the game? I mean, do they have more to say then the traditional NPC with their 3-4 default conversation options? Can you strike up a friendship with just about anyone in the game?

Yea my game just all of a sudden started to lag real bad and it's getting really annoying. It was good and smooth earlier but now I'm having bad framerate issues. No freezing though. Hope there is a patch that can fix this. I'll still play it because i can only play the weekends

So I ended up finding my wife at the Companians place after I reloaded my save file.

She kept saying, " What do you want? There's no words left to say to each other ".

So...there was 2 options to pick, one of them was lets start over and one of them was I never loved you anyways. :P

I picked lets start over.....and then she asked me where we should live and I chose my house in Whiterun. For some reason though, I still have a misc quest that says to arrange a wedding at the Temple of Mara.

Oh, and....can I get laid? Or is my wife just to look at?

Archived