The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

Took me ages to kill Vokun. I think I may have grown a few white hairs in the process. Bit off more than I could chew I think. <_<

I ran to the right of him and hid in those rocks and went arrow mad on him and hopped out his sight when I had to heal. Was pretty easy. Anyone know where you can check how long you've been playing on PS3? I'm sure I am well over 200 hours. I just don't know where to look.

I ran to the right of him and hid in those rocks and went arrow mad on him and hopped out his sight when I had to heal. Was pretty easy. Anyone know where you can check how long you've been playing on PS3? I'm sure I am well over 200 hours. I just don't know where to look.

in the load saved game screen.

I'm still stuck at the Broken Oar Ghetto - I can kill everyone, but in the process my follower Lydia gets killed too. Any advice?

My understanding is that your followers will never die as long as you don't hit them while they're down on one knee recovering. Otherwise just download a mod through Steam workshop making your follower invincible.

My understanding is that your followers will never die as long as you don't hit them while they're down on one knee recovering. Otherwise just download a mod through Steam workshop making your follower invincible.

They do die! i tested this theory out and my follower died in combat

I killed Lydia and took her stuff, and I did it on purpose.She would stare at me while I slept in Whiterun.I snapped,I'm just not rational while playing an axe wielder. ;)

It's weird why housecarls wont sleep although every other npc does. It's like Bethesda forgot to configure that part of the game

I've finally made the breakthrough - I used a bow while hidden to take out four of the pirates, leaving me, Lydia and my flame atronach to take out the remaining 2/3.

Honestly, the amount of work you have to do to get just a little bit of loot, eh? :lol:

Dawnguard DLC is being reported to be released June 26th for 360 and a month later for PC and PS3. I really hope that is true, I don't want to wait until Autumn to play this add-on.

I don't, I've got loads of stuff left to do! Like killing Stormcloaks, blood dragons, followers...and I've not yet seen one vampire!

I don't, I've got loads of stuff left to do! Like killing Stormcloaks, blood dragons, followers...and I've not yet seen one vampire!

Vampires are generally in caves or abandoned forts. And it isn't like you can't still do this stuff but you will also have some sweet DLC in you file waiting for you to enact it.

I've finally made the breakthrough - I used a bow while hidden to take out four of the pirates, leaving me, Lydia and my flame atronach to take out the remaining 2/3.

Honestly, the amount of work you have to do to get just a little bit of loot, eh? :lol:

There is a steam workshop mod that has higher bounty rewards. 500 gold for killing a bandit leader, 1000 for a giant and 5000 for a dragon. That way you aren't risking your ass for pocket change. I love the mods that are made. Most of them are well done.

One thing I'd love to see the next Elder Scrolls game do is where the entire world map is completely randomized every new game you create. Just like RPGs; Age of Empires, Starcraft, etc. No map is ever the same. I suppose that isn't possible with these games however. It would affect the story too much, etc. Too much for the PC to process.

There is a steam workshop mod that has higher bounty rewards. 500 gold for killing a bandit leader, 1000 for a giant and 5000 for a dragon. That way you aren't risking your ass for pocket change. I love the mods that are made. Most of them are well done.

There is absolutely no way anybody should have trouble getting gold in this game. Not mining and skinning and nickle and dime stuff like that but just by taking only the valuable stuff from dungeons and getting a few perks in the speech tree. My general rule of thumb for loot is I only take it if its worth at least 100 times its weight as I always try to max out on weight before heading back to a town.

There is absolutely no way anybody should have trouble getting gold in this game. Not mining and skinning and nickle and dime stuff like that but just by taking only the valuable stuff from dungeons and getting a few perks in the speech tree. My general rule of thumb for loot is I only take it if its worth at least 100 times its weight as I always try to max out on weight before heading back to a town.

Yeah after a while if it isn't enchanted I don't take it and with the Steed stone and one of the pick pocketing perks you can raise your carry capacity by a combined 200lbs helps a lot with dungeon looting sometimes I hit 3 or 4 dungeons before I remember to go back to town.

Yeah after a while if it isn't enchanted I don't take it and with the Steed stone and one of the pick pocketing perks you can raise your carry capacity by a combined 200lbs helps a lot with dungeon looting sometimes I hit 3 or 4 dungeons before I remember to go back to town.

i never bothered with pick pocketing beyond the very little needed for a couple quests so no perks there. Just got the heavy armor perk where my armor has no weight and that was enough to unburden me. Even then at lvl 64 I have close to a million gold and nothing to spend it on lol.

Archived