The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

Spinorama - Hold L2 and rotate right analog a full circle, can start with the 1 hand on puck and then rotate it.

Skating Backwards - Hold L2, will turn body backwards after you skate to a certain distance from G. During play, hold X to turn back to opponent.

I decided to sim this season as the Canucks and they were a .500 team for about 70 games until the majority of the roster was on IR. They went on a 12 game win streak to put them in 5th in the west. They matched up against the Ducks and after 9-0 thrashing they won four straight to advance to face Detroit (1st). Luongo went down in the first game which left Cory to hold the fort until game 7 when Luo returned to win it 1-0 in 3rd OT. The Canucks then lost to San Jose in an overtime filled series.

Now to make a long story short; the Sharks lost to an untouched Jets team in 7.

Question for PS3 players.

How do you do the move where you toe drag the puck behind you, then bring the puck through your legs and back out infront of your body?

I assume it has something to do with the L2 button but after that I'm lost with the joysticks. Can anyone help me out?

Is there a video on youtube that explains how to do all the dekes in NHL 12?

Thank you!!

How do you do the move where you toe drag the puck behind you, then bring the puck through your legs and back out infront of your body?

I assume it has something to do with the L2 button but after that I'm lost with the joysticks. Can anyone help me out?

Thank you!!

Thank you!!

VS is so broken. Canucks are practically unusable, Luongo lets in AT LEAST 1-2 crap goals every game (ha ha, like real life...).

Becoming a real turn off for me, I dominate games and lose because my goaltender lets is softies while theirs makes cross crease toe saves, breakaway saves, etc, then they come down the ice and beat Luongo with a dribbler between the legs.

I just lost 8-5 in a game I outshot a guy 35-12... And most of his 12 were of poor quality.

I dominated Nhl 07-11, with a .800 winning percentage combined, played online for cash. But there is no point in NHL 12, they made it so the newbs could compete with the better players by making inconsistent gameplay. Reminded me why I put this game down except for 6v6 club games

As I type this I get booted from EA servers, giving me another loss. God this game sucks.

Waivers are broken. Can other teams even put in a claim?

I can't even count the number of times I've had a good prospect or player fall to me.

A 82OVR defenceman was on waivers, I claimed him, then flipped him immediately with my 1st to a non-playoff team for their 1st. If that team wanted the d-man, they could have claimed him as they was higher in the waiver order.

VS is so broken. Canucks are practically unusable, Luongo lets in AT LEAST 1-2 crap goals every game (ha ha, like real life...).

Becoming a real turn off for me, I dominate games and lose because my goaltender lets is softies while theirs makes cross crease toe saves, breakaway saves, etc, then they come down the ice and beat Luongo with a dribbler between the legs.

I just lost 8-5 in a game I outshot a guy 35-12... And most of his 12 were of poor quality.

I dominated Nhl 07-11, with a .800 winning percentage combined, played online for cash. But there is no point in NHL 12, they made it so the newbs could compete with the better players by making inconsistent gameplay. Reminded me why I put this game down except for 6v6 club games

As I type this I get booted from EA servers, giving me another loss. God this game sucks.

Archived