The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Alright guys, I got a huge favour to ask to all of you guys: one of my best friends recently auditioned for The Score's Drafted where you have the opportunity to become a sports broadcaster. My friend got selected into the top 24 and now needs as many votes as possible to get a spot in the top 6. Problem is, only the top 2 vote getters secure a place in the top 6. It would mean so much to me and him if you voted for him. Thank you and I hope you guys decide to help the cause, so to speak.

http://www.drafted.ca/finalists/chris-ross/

P.S. It would be super duper awesome if you voted once a day, as that is the maximum per day. My deepest gratitude for taking time out of your busy days to quickly vote for my friend.

Cal and Gary

Vancouver GM

Alright guys, I got a huge favour to ask to all of you guys: one of my best friends recently auditioned for The Score's Drafted where you have the opportunity to become a sports broadcaster. My friend got selected into the top 24 and now needs as many votes as possible to get a spot in the top 6. Problem is, only the top 2 vote getters secure a place in the top 6. It would mean so much to me and him if you voted for him. Thank you and I hope you guys decide to help the cause, so to speak.

http://www.drafted.c...sts/chris-ross/

P.S. It would be super duper awesome if you voted once a day, as that is the maximum per day. My deepest gratitude for taking time out of your busy days to quickly vote for my friend.

Cal and Gary

Vancouver GM

Voted. I feel special, he was 4th. I pressed vote, and now he's 3rd. B)

http://www.drafted.c...sts/chris-ross/

Cal and Gary

Vancouver GM

His video performance was better than the current guy in number 2 spot, and it is very clear that the number one is being voted up based on other attributes than her ability to speak about a sports subject to a remote audience. That is unfortunate. She even admits she wants to do this because it got her attention to talk about sports on youtube. sigh. The era of the Snooky makes me sad.

RE: Thomas Situation

Due to the unique situation regarding Tim Thomas, after recently being signed to an extension with the St. Louis Blues in our game and then deciding to take a year off, the league has officially voided the contract and released Thomas to unrestricted free agency. This decision was debated heavily, but we feel that Tim has in essence violated the terms of his contract with the Blues after agreeing to an extension and then deciding to sit out the year.

RE: Thomas Situation

Due to the unique situation regarding Tim Thomas, after recently being signed to an extension with the St. Louis Blues in our game and then deciding to take a year off, the league has officially voided the contract and released Thomas to unrestricted free agency. This decision was debated heavily, but we feel that Tim has in essence violated the terms of his contract with the Blues after agreeing to an extension and then deciding to sit out the year.

On my way to the airport.

Going to Israel and then I am going backpacking through Europe with a best friend of mine.

All the luck to all of you and hopefully the Caps can pull out a Stanley Cup and give me something to party for :D.

I'll try to make it on the internet once a week or so but no promises.

Anyways, best wishes to all of you and Thanks to all the Agents, Commissioners, and the Injury Reserve guy for making this the worlds best fantasy hockey league!

Cheers!

Archived