The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Office!

Canucksbiggestfan

My PVR always cuts that part out. :(

I think that was the first really funny episode in a while. As previously stated, it would be great if they got rid of Erin. In fact, just end the show and make that Dwight spin-off. Most of the good jokes come from him, anyway.

Mine does as well, so I set it to stop recording 1 minute late. You can do that in the settings for any series recording.

Is a Dwight spin-off in the works? I thought this whole scenario was going to be like the time Jim was working in that other office. Chance to mix it up a bit, and maybe introduce a few new characters - even if they're only temporary.

Nukes pose a deadly threat to the world's #1 industry, the arms industry. That's what nuclear nonproliferation is largely about IMO, making sure all those mostly obsolete (but vastly more profitable) conventional weapons system stay viable.

If everyone gets nukes then most militaries are going to start resembling the U.S. military of the '50's, which was a skeleton force built around delivering nukes and protecting against same. It was only later on that the U.S. started maintaining a hugely expensive conventional military.

Nukes pose a deadly threat to the world's #1 industry, the arms industry. That's what nuclear nonproliferation is largely about IMO, making sure all those mostly obsolete (but vastly more profitable) conventional weapons system stay viable.

If everyone gets nukes then most militaries are going to start resembling the U.S. military of the '50's, which was a skeleton force built around delivering nukes and protecting against same. It was only later on that the U.S. started maintaining a hugely expensive conventional military.

My PVR always cuts that part out. :(

I think that was the first really funny episode in a while. As previously stated, it would be great if they got rid of Erin. In fact, just end the show and make that Dwight spin-off. Most of the good jokes come from him, anyway.

I just watched the wedding episode again. It is without a doubt my favourite TV episode of all time. And probably always will be.

I love The Office and want it to continue, but i think if they'd ended the whole thing with that episode I would have been happy. It was perfect.

Archived