The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

I'm an open anti-cahill person and if we want to use the first two games of the season, Terry is probably on his last legs.

Zouma will be a starting centerback on Chelsea next season guaranteed. Stones will probably overtake Cahill.

Baba - Zouma - Stones - Azpi

Flicked the switch instantly. Also ivanovic is out of contract after this season. I'd like mourinho to move him back to centerback.

50M euros for Pogba? Wow if true, werent Juve saying they wanted between 80-90M euros for him.

Edit: Dont think he would be sold this late in the window anyway.

That's chump change. Utd (any team with the money as a matter of fact) should be in on him even if their mid is set. There's always room for these types of players and you force them in. Doubt we get him or any team. Sounds like normal "reports" that lead to nowhwere.

PS, I'd die if Chelsea got him.

Juventus director on cuadrado -

"We've kind of abandoned the Draxler option for several reasons, but we're looking for a trequartista. We want a top player, they're not easy to find."

"Juan Cuadrado? Maybe he'll be on the market. We're looking for someone with different characteristics, but we have 10 days to fill the gap in midfield, so we'll see."

Teams in la liga definitely value Cuadrado, that is clear. They have made a 20m euro offer on Mkhitaryin which I assume will be declined. Chelsea spent 27m pounds on Cuadrado in January (35m euros at the time, now equivalent of 38m euros). Let's say Cuadrado has a 30m euro value - they're at the 80m euros.

Edited by Tom Sestito

That's what we're doing, so we can sell him to Madrid or United, then waste the money on mediocre players

ex. Modric, Bale, Carrick, Berbatov

lol, don't get that tbh. Spurs if they were smarter could become one of the big clubs in EPL. Don't know why they settle for anything below that.

As for Eriksen, he's an excellent player but I think in Juv they'd find another level to his game. They seem to improve anyone lol.