The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Daniel Levy cares more about big eye candy stadium that hosts NFL games than Tottenham Hotspur imo.

v true. and bb, so sorry. was at school all day, came back an hour ago, and i'm out driving about doing some crap. hope you have the patience and can wait 1 more day for the ps4 thing <3

kk np. Already half way though my Asian Whitecaps team.

tbh got my hot date (aka lunch/dinner whatevs...she decides) set for this sunday. prolly take a few more tries cause she's smart and hard to get af but she knows i know she knows what's going to happen.

#nudez

May try to run a Team CDC OR Sim League on FIFA 15. The former is probably easier to run but I think the latter has the greatest potential, granted I can figure out a way to do it properly. Any interest and if so, any specific ideas? Which league preference? World draft or current teams? That sort of thing.

Edited by Not Alain Vigneault
  • Upvote 1

May try to run a Team CDC OR Sim League on FIFA 15. The former is probably easier to run but I think the latter has the greatest potential, granted I can figure out a way to do it properly. Any interest and if so, any specific ideas? Which league preference? World draft or current teams? That sort of thing.

1.) I would prefer a sim league over a Team CDC

2.) World

3.) Fantasy draft

...but will go with whatever majority says.

Sim League can work as I have ability to create teams/swap teams in a 20 team league for the title but I have no power over transfers as I can only control one team. So even if you didn't want to do anything to your squad, there's a strong risk of the CPU tampering with your team. Best I can do is shut the transfer window down for the summer and hope nothing major happens in January.

Team CDC I have a lot more control over. We'd create players (I'd develop a template for people to fill out) and the idea here is that we'd start at the bottom (let's say Sky Bet League 2) and try to become a world great. I would control the team as the manager so I have power over player transfer status (very rarely does board step in and make decision but I would put board leniency at the best setting). I could probably introduce some sort of a perk system as well, as I would have ability to edit the created players. But would need ideas for that.

Still very raw ideas but I'm sure something can come out of this.

tbh got my hot date (aka lunch/dinner whatevs...she decides) set for this sunday. prolly take a few more tries cause she's smart and hard to get af but she knows i know she knows what's going to happen.

#nudez

lel

my asian Caps squad btw. (Rivero in for Mattocks tho)

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/38750224/

Won the MLS Cup with this squad minus Honda, Chul, and Sun.

City have been too good already.

Replace the completely ineffective Navas with De Bruyne and the title race is as good as done.

David Silva is the best creative player in England when played centrally IMHO, especially considering how poor Fabregas has been, so he should have a lot of joy putting balls to Sterling, Aguero, and now De Bruyne.