The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

36 minutes ago, otherwise said:

there's been rumors for a while, but aparently he's signed something pre-contract...? idk I normally just wait for official announcements.

Bayern said they will talk to Pep about the future around the holiday season. I Imagine after the meeting we will be hearing more about Pep's future. I don't know if there is any PSG fans but what are the chances Blanc joins utd. I really reckon after LVG is done at utd it won't be giggs just yet. One day for sure but not just yet. Blanc seems like a great replacement but would love to know more about him.

Thinking about it perhaps its not all LVG fault. I mean he never said after a 1 goal win wow that was a great match,  that is my philosophy.  Only after the Everton game did he say this is my philosophy and we played well. Wingers, wing backs, fbs crossing has been poor last few games. strikers have been lazy going to the ball. Martial has cooled down, Rooney is a ghost, mata not good enough as a winger and can't find a good pass if strikers aren't moving or making runs. 

I blame more the attack then LVG at this stage.

Edited by milk and honey

You could also blame the fact that United, despite considerable investment, are a poor side for the position they are in. 

United's first team is of the quality of a team that would struggle to finish top 4, not one who challenges for titles.

2 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Pretty meh result today.  November's not Arsenal's month.  Oh well, back at it against Sunderland, Villa, and then City IIRC.

when arsenal didn't go out and get the striker they needed, it was clear how this season would go down.

and dm as well. injured coquelin, arsenal are &^@#ed against city and olympiacos.

it's pretty much city's league to lose, and they're struggling to pull away from the pack. 

for real though, city need to find a yaya replacement soon.

Edited by Tom Sestito