The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Ribery and Benzema looked almost Spanish with their ball control... too bad Karim plays for Real Madrid, he and Franck would look really good up front with Messi in Barca, I could just see their front players and midfielders play ground passes until they tore their opponents to shreds.

Try this on for size

Ribery - Messi - Benzema

Xavi - Iniesta - Fabregas

:frantic:

Ribery and Benzema looked almost Spanish with their ball control... too bad Karim plays for Real Madrid, he and Franck would look really good up front with Messi in Barca, I could just see their front players and midfielders play ground passes until they tore their opponents to shreds.

Try this on for size

Ribery - Messi - Benzema

Xavi - Iniesta - Fabregas

:frantic:

and then imagine if you had ronaldo in there as well, and maybe rooney too oh man!!!!!!!

Excuse my ignorance but why the England hate?

In short, because I'm Scottish :lol:

We have to put up with their arrogance come every major tournament. I like the English people, but when it comes to sports they're unbearable. Plus I like Sweden. Have done since the Larsson days.

In short, because I'm Scottish :lol:

We have to put up with their arrogance come every major tournament. I like the English people, but when it comes to sports they're unbearable. Plus I like Sweden. Have done since the Larsson days.

Fair enough. My moms family is from Scotland and my dads family is from England so maybe it makes sense that they don't get along lol??

• Upvote 1

Fair enough. My moms family is from Scotland and my dads family is from England so maybe it makes sense that they don't get along lol??

I blame Sean Connery. Imagine a Scotsman playing an English spy....

...he must have wanted to kill himself the whole time...