The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I love how my teams turning out.

Blow it up, mass picks in 2013,trade for a superstar young stud, build off free agents and BAM! First in the West!

All Hail Granlund!

102421002_crop_650x440.jpg?129254839

rambly posts ftw :P

Not at all, I dont think AGMs should be posting here much at all.

Not contributing anything, just posting because he knows it annoys so many people.

besides that, hes basically disa's errand boy anyways, he just hasnt realized it yet. XD

And? What about prospects? players we didnt expect to perform as well as they have(Chimera comes to mind) - For anyone just entering the league, its way too much info to handle; the depth chart makes it really easy to skim, yes some are obvious, but some arent.

AHL deals are also an issue, not everyone is as familiar as they could be with the minor leaguers.

sidney-crosby-jason-spezza-brian-elliott-2010-4-16-20-23-32.jpg

Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Jason Spezza of the Chicago Blackhawks have been suspended indefinitely. Their suspensions will be lifted when they get below cap and next time, it will be a 3 game suspension.

The Washington Capitals are over the cap by $152,276 and have until tomorrow to get below cap or the player with the largest payroll will be suspended.

sidney-crosby-jason-spezza-brian-elliott-2010-4-16-20-23-32.jpg

Sidney Crosby of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Jason Spezza of the Chicago Blackhawks have been suspended indefinitely. Their suspensions will be lifted when they get below cap and next time, it will be a 3 game suspension.

The Washington Capitals are over the cap by $152,276 and have until tomorrow to get below cap or the player with the largest payroll will be suspended.

Archived