Curt Gogol - David Desharnais - Ryan White

Defense

Matthew Dumba - Justin Braun

Nathan Bealieu - Yannick Weber

Ian Cole - Matt Lashoff

Goaltending

Sergei Bobrovsky

Dustin Tokarski

AHL Scratched Players: Petteri Nokelainen C, Mattias Ritola LW/C/RW, Nick Holden D, Robert Mayer G

Extras

(Easily Obtainable,looking to get under contract limit)

Ian Schultz C/RW

Peter Delmas G

Ethan Moreau LW C RW

Guest AriGold

San Jose Sharks are putting Luke Schenn on the Block.. Hes just not the correct fit for our team.. Hes a tremendous shot blocker and lays some huge hits but hes just not what we need right now.

Looking for another Defenseman in a 1 for 1 trade, not interested in prospects or picks.

Luke Schenn - http://cdcvhl.com/player.php?player=1389

After an 'extended' try-out of 22 games with the pro club, Gustav Nyquist has finally been sent down to the Detroit Red Wing's AHL affiliate after only recording 3 goals and a -7 rating during that span.

"The organization is a little disappointed with his production after his spectacular AHL season last year (Nyquist recorded a team-high 52 goals/86 points)," GM Chimon responded to recent fan criticism of the Swedish rookie. "However, we are keeping in mind that the acquisition of veteran Saku Koivu pushed Nyquist down the depth chart to the 4th line, where he essentially carried the offensive load. We still have complete faith that he'll become a top-6 player in due time, and rather than wasting his offensive talent playing 11 minutes a night in the NHL, we feel getting top ice-time and powerplay with the Griffins is better for his development. In response to this roster change, Fabian Brunnstrom will draw into the lineup in place of Nyquist."

Nyquist on demotion

"It's tough to be sent down for sure, but I know that I still have a lot to learn," said Nyquist. "These 22 games have just been incredible for me, just to see all the highs (5-game winning streak) and lows (3 wins in 11 games) a team can go through in the NHL. I've learned so much from great guys like Lidstrom and Koivu in my short time with the Wings and that experience will be very helpful in the AHL."

On joining the #1 team in the AHL

"I still keep tabs with my teammates down in Grand Rapids and they're doing amazing things there this season. The disappointment of being sent down doesn't last long when you know you're joining a team that has the potential to win the Calder Cup. I hope I can become a big part of the team and help them win a championship after falling short last year."

@ VC: I uploaded my lines multiple times while I was debating who to call up to the NHL ^^;; Can you use the one with Brunnstrom on the 4th line and Reddox as 4C? Thanks :)

League File has been updated.

lBXR6M.jpg

These teams are over the cap and have not done anything to get under the cap. [iR Placement or sending a player down]

If nothing is done soon, the player with the highest payroll will be suspended indefinitely.

Sims at 7, 730 and 8 as well

Archived