The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

I finished every teams headers. Working on big logos now. Finished the big logos. Finished next game logos. All I need to do now is fix the passwords.

Try and get the next game logo done if you can. :)

Reminder: To get on the site, you need to clear your cookies first. Your login is in the same format as below but with your team name

Ducks

Ducks

Washington Capitals have named Jason Chimera captain of the club.

wednesdays_three_stars_chimera_helps_caps_niemi_stops_hawks.jpg

With 10+ NHL seasons under his belt, he has boat loads of NHL experience.

His style of play shows captain like qualities. Strong defensively, tenacious forechecker, initiates the body, plays the PK, and can produce offensive numbers at clutch times.

We were close to giving it to Pavel Datsyuk.

Datsyuk on wearing the C.

"The "C" is an extra weight on my jersey. It's a lot easier to play without it. I think it depends on a person whether being a captain adds pressure or gives that extra energy. I think whenever a coach tells you 'You're the captain! You're the leader! You should lead this team!' it adds that extra energy, a player tried to give it his all on the ice.

Sometimes, however, one can try too much and go over the top. A player can try to do too much on his own thinking it's for the best. But that's when it can go wrong and that pressure starts mounting because you can't do it all alone at this level. This means that whoever is wearing the "C" should seriously consider everything that comes into play."

Ryan Getzlaf was a solid candidate, but he hasn't even played a single game yet. Nicklas Backstrom is still very young, but could very likely get it in a few years.

For now, its Jason Chimera, the big, speedy, versatile forward.

We were close to giving it to Pavel Datsyuk.

Datsyuk on wearing the C.

"The "C" is an extra weight on my jersey. It's a lot easier to play without it. I think it depends on a person whether being a captain adds pressure or gives that extra energy. I think whenever a coach tells you 'You're the captain! You're the leader! You should lead this team!' it adds that extra energy, a player tried to give it his all on the ice.

Sometimes, however, one can try too much and go over the top. A player can try to do too much on his own thinking it's for the best. But that's when it can go wrong and that pressure starts mounting because you can't do it all alone at this level. This means that whoever is wearing the "C" should seriously consider everything that comes into play."

Archived