The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Possibility Of Justin Schultz Signing With Vancouver

Just tell him he'll get a lot more use out of his whistler condo and kelowna waterfront mansion living in downtown Vancouver than the other NHL stars who have to wait until offseason to use them.also he won't need studded snow tires for his escalade.j/k

Edmonton and Ottawa are probably appealing because he can walk in and basically be on the top pairing more or less. If he goes with Toronto he'd have a shot at first or second. With Vancouver, who knows. Could be on the bottom pairing.

I'd assume that him wanting to go somewhere where he'd get to be a focal point would be a priority.

Edmonton and Ottawa are probably appealing because he can walk in and basically be on the top pairing more or less. If he goes with Toronto he'd have a shot at first or second. With Vancouver, who knows. Could be on the bottom pairing.

I'd assume that him wanting to go somewhere where he'd get to be a focal point would be a priority.

The fact that he preferably wants to be in Canada says to me he isn't particularly looking for a "low-pressure" situation. All markets here are pretty high pressure (well, except Calgary. Hard to be high pressure when nobody expects you to win. :lol:) Could say the same about the Oilers, but clearly they're miles ahead of the Flames and are on the upswing, while Feaster doesn't even have the legs to pump the swing.

Archived