The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Canucks @ Stars March 22Nd, 2012 - 5:30 Pm

Zissou

That Burr penalty was more horse crap than the first one against him. A horrible make up call, then Ott is allowed to go ape all over us, and of course no call because they don't want us on the 5 on 3 again

For a 5 on 3 our guys are so damn far apart and our point men are so high just like a 5 on 4 pp. I saw a Washington 5 on 3 and their point men were just a top the faceoff circles. They backed the other team in so much and the eventually scored from the point.

Our 5 on 3 looks like a normal pp set up and there are no plays because they are so far apart.

For a 5 on 3 our guys are so damn far apart and our point men are so high just like a 5 on 4 pp. I saw a Washington 5 on 3 and their point men were just a top the faceoff circles. They backed the other team in so much and the eventually scored from the point.

Our 5 on 3 looks like a normal pp set up and there are no plays because they are so far apart.

Got out of the 2nd period alive! woo hooo! Proud fan here.

Hank has to shoot now. He just has to.

And Kesler needs the pressbox, I'd rather see Manny take his place than watch him flibber flubber out there from the perimeter.

Schneids is gold, Tanev is a rock. Great combo those 2.

Archived