The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ea Sports Predicts Early Exit For Nux This Playoff

elgin

I've always found these predictions to be interesting. To be honest, I've had flickers of doubt throughout the year about how far we'd make it into the playoffs and I think my expectations have been somewhat lowered, especially after the crushing disappointment of losing the cup last year. However, I still love and believe in our team. We definitely can make the push to win the cup, I just think we have a tougher battle than last year, as many of the contending teams have added more talent/skill since then.

Yes they have had a good track record with their predictions lately but they cannot predict injuries and since that plays such a big part in whether you win in the Play-offs their predictions are flawed ... plus do they have the refs calling penalties in their predictions or are they basing it on the refs during regular season hmmm ;)

It's pretty hard to make a prediction of "if Daniel Sedin misses the series". Daniel should be more or less ready for round 1 game 1. Of course depending on opponent the Canucks might choose to rest him a bit longer. However, you can bet they'd throw him into the lineup if Round 1 seems to take a turn. I'll be more interested to see what EA sports predicts when the actual match-ups are finalized because those were the predictions they did so well with last year.

Archived