The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bedrock Of Vaccination Theory Crumbles As Science Reveals Antibodies Not Necessary To Fight Viruses

DarthNinja

The one thing that I didn't really appreciate sufficiently until recently is that when you get immunized you are protecting not just yourself, but also people around you. There are people who can't get a vaccine because their immune system is not working, who don't develop and immunity from the vaccine, or their immunity has weaken. These people have to rely on the fact that the majority of the people are immunized (herd immunity), so it is unlikely that they will contract the disease.

I suppose this would be relevant for us in Canada:

Canadian Measles Outbreak Hits the Vaccinated. Excuses Abound.

Canada has been experiencing a large measles outbreak. More than half of the cases may be among people who have been “fully” vaccinated—that is, they had received all the mandated doses.

http://gaia-health.c...excuses-abound/

Report condemns swine flu experts' ties to big pharma

Trio of scientists who urged stockpiling had previously been paid, says report

Scientists who drew up the key World Health Organisation guidelines advising governments to stockpile drugs in the event of a flu pandemic had previously been paid by drug companies which stood to profit, according to a report out today.

An investigation by the British Medical Journal and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, the not-for-profit reporting unit, shows that WHO guidance issued in 2004 was authored by three scientists who had previously received payment for other work from Roche, which makes Tamiflu, and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), manufacturer of Relenza.

City analysts say that pharmaceutical companies banked more than $7bn (£4.8bn) as governments stockpiled drugs. The issue of transparency has risen to the forefront of public health debate after dramatic predictions last year about a swine flu pandemic did not come true.

Some countries, notably Poland, declined to join the panic-buying of vaccines and antivirals triggered when the WHO declared the swine flu outbreak a pandemic a year ago this week. The UK, which warned that 65,000 could die as a result of the virus, spent an estimated £1bn stockpiling drugs and vaccines; officials are now attempting to unpick expensive drug contracts.

http://www.guardian....-pharmaceutical

Dr. Russell Blaylock also did a great job exposing the perils of Fluoride. YouTube "Fluoride's Deadly Secret" - it's 5 parts.

He's a good guy.

With regards to vaccination, I believe vaccination does not = immunization, contrary to what we are all being told to believe is truth.

With the access to information we have now, it's fairly easy to (for example) examine the contents of some of these vaccines, and it doesn't take a genius to realize the potential for harm as a result of taking some of them.

The term "conspiracy theorist" is getting pretty tired as a result. You can't call someone crazy for looking up easily verifiable facts with regards to the contents of some of the vaccines purported to be beneficial to human health.

Stop.

Look the stuff up for yourself before you go spout off on someone. You might learn something. Better yet, the health of your family will benefit from your lack of ignorance.

I didn't say that all vaccines are a money grab. I just know that a lot of vaccines (flu, chicken pox) are potentially useless and just line wallets. How many times has it happened that thousands of people get vaccinated against Flu X but it's Flu 7X that comes through town, rendering those "necessary" vaccines useless? It isn't about cost effectiveness when it comes to viruses, as they're not treatable and have to run their course. It's about making sure they have something to give people to make them feel insured against getting ill, to perpetuate the God Complex, to make money.

I didn't get my children vaccinated against chicken pox because I've never heard of a child dying of chicken pox. It's a money grab. You have to get a booster every ten years with that one, so every decade the pharmacy companies get to make some money off of scared mothers who didn't want their children to be itchy for a week. Sure it's a great idea to vaccinate against it when you're elderly, but to give it to children is unnecessary - yet they offer it to every parent of a two-month old baby. That's what I'm talking about.

So once again, the myth that vaccinations serve any sort of legitimate medical purpose has been deconstructed by breakthrough science. Regardless of whether or not the mainstream medical community wants to admit it, pro-vaccine ideology is increasingly finding itself in the dustheap of outmoded pseudoscience.

Plus, for things like the flu there is a pretty restricted amount of vaccine, if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't 100% of people who aren't immuno-suppressed have to be vaccinated, as flu virus can live on surfaces etc for quite some time?

The experiment is only designed to test the statement "antibodies are necessary". Even when this is true, it does not mean that antibodies serve zero purpose. This is clearly demonstrated as the result also depends on the route of introduction. If the virus is introduced intravenously, all mice without antibodies died whether their B cells are intact or not.

Basically, even within this study, there are cases B cells cannot do the job alone without antibodies. Result is certainly interesting, but it hardly suggest that antibodies do not play a role in the immune system.

Another huge caveat of course, is that animal models very often do not translate to humans.

Dr. Russell Blaylock also did a great job exposing the perils of Fluoride. YouTube "Fluoride's Deadly Secret" - it's 5 parts.

He's a good guy.

With regards to vaccination, I believe vaccination does not = immunization, contrary to what we are all being told to believe is truth.

With the access to information we have now, it's fairly easy to (for example) examine the contents of some of these vaccines, and it doesn't take a genius to realize the potential for harm as a result of taking some of them.

The term "conspiracy theorist" is getting pretty tired as a result. You can't call someone crazy for looking up easily verifiable facts with regards to the contents of some of the vaccines purported to be beneficial to human health.

Stop.

Look the stuff up for yourself before you go spout off on someone. You might learn something. Better yet, the health of your family will benefit from your lack of ignorance.

Archived