The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gdt- Stars @ Canucks, March 30

Ryan Murray

Yeah, but 90% of the shots coming from the outside on really weak scoring chances does. Also our guys aren't blocking many shots right now, trying to avoid injuries.

... seriously, can't you go read any of the billion posts around right now explaining all of this?

Our pp looks so horrible... it's so bad that sometimes I wish it stayed 5 on 5. Some player are really M.I.A. as well. Our so called top line no longer exists but at least the 2nd line creates chances. 3rd line looks great tonight and the 4th not so much... without lappy on the 4th it's no longer the energy line. Henrik right now looks even worse now that Daniel's injured. I mean the Sedin's were pretty invisible before Danny got injured but now it's invisibad. Schneider's look fantastic and no significant mistakes by the D tonight which is always great.

Can't agree....Nucks gave up a number of grade a chances in the first and only Cory's great positioning/play saved a goal. They continue to struggle at clearing their zone leading to turn overs and good chances.

Like Ray F said, it is not a good recipe for playoff hockey. They need to tighten up in a big way.

Yeah, but 90% of the shots coming from the outside on really weak scoring chances does. Also our guys aren't blocking many shots right now, trying to avoid injuries.

... seriously, can't you go read any of the billion posts around right now explaining all of this?

Archived