The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don't Stop Us Now...

19eightyfour

http://youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM

this should be blasting from rogers, outside rogers, and in every home, car or earphone of every canuck fan, on sunday. it's fun, it's motivating and it's awesome! c'mon guys (fans and players alike), let's have a good time!

ps. i realize posting this on game day might be more favourable, but i might not get the chance. if someone else wants to re-post then, please do!

go canucks go!

how's that?

...or is this just how lazy trolls have become? call me crazy, but as annoying as it can be at least trolls used to have something to say. now any idiot can just type "fail" and it's considered a valid opinion. if you want to make an argument then create one using whatever vocabulary you possess, to string together actual sentences. on the other hand, i suppose you could argue that you simply made a point, which you did... albeit a crude, and unoriginal one that (within this context) really, isn't very clear.

are you saying my assumption that everyone who considers themselves a fan of the canucks, should listen to this song on game day, is a "fail"? -fair enough, i was deliberately exaggerating (see hyperbole, in a dictionary).

are you saying the band queen, and/or this particular song is a "fail"? -well, i suppose you're entitled to your opinion, but you might want to rethink that one. in fact, if you're 18> years old (as i'm guessing you are) then i can almost assure you that you will rethink this, sometime in the future. unless of course you're just musically ignorant, which means your comment holds little to no weight.

or! are you saying that this song does not fit the current environment of this particular occasion, and that my choice is a "fail"? -in which case i could go on to explain my opinion of things like the upbeat attitude the players should have going into the game; why a fun song such as this, is probably more effective in this situation than something like limp bizkit's "break stuff", anything referencing crunk or crump or crack, or even a dance/house track; the obvious joke that the band's name is queen and they are facing the kings, and regardless of any misogynistic wisecracks about queens being weak or flakey, in reality this queen and many other types before and after it, are/were pretty badass for a lot of reasons.

i admit, maybe this isn't the song for everyone. perhaps not even the players. my point is, keep it fun and upbeat. it's the best way to play, and the best way to win.

now, you or someone like you may respond to the obvious fact that i have gone on this rant of fastidiousness while failing to use capital letters (also my punctuation and grammar probably aren't great), but heck, that's just how i roll... and i guess i should just let you roll along with your "fail".

(that's how you troll.)

how's that?

...or is this just how lazy trolls have become? call me crazy, but as annoying as it can be at least trolls used to have something to say. now any idiot can just type "fail" and it's considered a valid opinion. if you want to make an argument then create one using whatever vocabulary you possess, to string together actual sentences. on the other hand, i suppose you could argue that you simply made a point, which you did... albeit a crude, and unoriginal one that (within this context) really, isn't very clear.

are you saying my assumption that everyone who considers themselves a fan of the canucks, should listen to this song on game day, is a "fail"? -fair enough, i was deliberately exaggerating (see hyperbole, in a dictionary).

are you saying the band queen, and/or this particular song is a "fail"? -well, i suppose you're entitled to your opinion, but you might want to rethink that one. in fact, if you're 18> years old (as i'm guessing you are) then i can almost assure you that you will rethink this, sometime in the future. unless of course you're just musically ignorant, which means your comment holds little to no weight.

or! are you saying that this song does not fit the current environment of this particular occasion, and that my choice is a "fail"? -in which case i could go on to explain my opinion of things like the upbeat attitude the players should have going into the game; why a fun song such as this, is probably more effective in this situation than something like limp bizkit's "break stuff", anything referencing crunk or crump or crack, or even a dance/house track; the obvious joke that the band's name is queen and they are facing the kings, and regardless of any misogynistic wisecracks about queens being weak or flakey, in reality this queen and many other types before and after it, are/were pretty badass for a lot of reasons.

i admit, maybe this isn't the song for everyone. perhaps not even the players. my point is, keep it fun and upbeat. it's the best way to play, and the best way to win.

now, you or someone like you may respond to the obvious fact that i have gone on this rant of fastidiousness while failing to use capital letters (also my punctuation and grammar probably aren't great), but heck, that's just how i roll... and i guess i should just let you roll along with your "fail".

(that's how you troll.)

Archived