The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Currently Playing?

Mirror's Edge then Dead Space 3 then Medal of Honor then Crysis 2

probably won't complete them all most likely candidate is Dead Space 3 but i got all these for 1 dollar via Humble Bundle

The service is amazing you donate what you want minimum of 1 dollar for 6 games 5 dollars gets you 2 more like the current deal is Crysis 2 Dead Space 1 and 3 Burnout Paradise Medal of Honor and Mirror's Edge for 1 dollar than 5 dollars gets you Battlefield 3 and the Sims 3

they give you keys to unlock them on Origin or Steam games like Dead Space 3 are Origin exclusive

The Charities include Human Rights Campaign Watsi American Cancer Society American Red Cross and San Francisco Aids Foundation

i know this sounds like an ad but i figure its for a great cause and a great way to get games for very little money

Well I just got the DnD gems collection that was on sale for the weekend on GOG. So I guess I'll be one of the following shortly:

Baldur's Gate 1-2

Neverwinter Nights 1-2

Icewind Dale 1-2

Planescape: Torment

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

The Temple of Element Evil

Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard

Well I just got the DnD gems collection that was on sale for the weekend on GOG. So I guess I'll be one of the following shortly:

Baldur's Gate 1-2

Neverwinter Nights 1-2

Icewind Dale 1-2

Planescape: Torment

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

The Temple of Element Evil

Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard

Wow well sounds like you will be busy for the next 10 years. Some of those games are super long. Good choices.

Playing - Injustice: God among Us

Tomb Raider

Lego LOTR