The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man Steals Gas From Cops, Brags, Gets Arrested.

Grapefruits

:picard:

------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 18--A Kentucky man is facing a misdemeanor rap after he siphoned gasoline from a police car, a theft that came to the attention of cops after the perp posted a Facebook photo memorializing the crime.

As seen in the above photo (click to enlarge), as Michael Baker, 20, was swiping the gas last month from a Jenkins Police Department squad car, he made sure to flip the bird as his girlfriend snapped a picture.

After obtaining a copy of the photo (which began circulating in Jenkins) police arrested Baker Monday evening for theft by unlawful taking, according to an arrest warrant, which alleges that he “stole gas from a Jenkins City Police Cruiser” and then “posted a picture of his theft on facebook.”

michaelbaker.jpg

Baker, pictured in the mug shot at right, is scheduled to be arraigned today in Letcher County District Court.

While the siphoning photo has been removed from his Facebook page, Baker yesterday updated his 380 friends on his legal problems. “just got out of jail,” he wrote in one post, adding later that “yea lol i went too jail over facebook.” Responding to a friend who had not seen the image before it was yanked, Baker assured, “yea lol u would just have to seen it it was funny as hell tho.”

post-90416-0-08129500-1335245713_thumb.p

Does this guy not realize that the comments he's making on Facebook are only exacerbating charges against him. Just because it's America doesn't mean that gloating about jail time is going to help you out. This idiot is still on probation, so I've got no idea what the hell he thinks he's doing. If you take a look at this screen shot: post-90416-0-52745100-1335245864_thumb.p you can see that he's been chasing a girl (Or his cellmate...). Perhaps he's trying to impress her with these ridiculous antics.(BTW, Read the third comment, just do it) I don't care, I'm just going to laugh at this guy because he's a first-class frack up.

First of all, he's got an open profile so I can see everything that's going on with him. If I've got that kind of access, FBI investigators can't be that far behind me.

Second of all, just look at the profile picture: post-90416-0-80465100-1335245976_thumb.p

3), Quote from the first screenshot: "Idk, people just got a little mad". ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN?

I've promised myself never to do this at the end of a post, but:

REGARDS

post-90416-0-52745100-1335245864_thumb.p

post-90416-0-80465100-1335245976_thumb.p

Does this guy not realize that the comments he's making on Facebook are only exacerbating charges against him. Just because it's America doesn't mean that gloating about jail time is going to help you out. This idiot is still on probation, so I've got no idea what the hell he thinks he's doing. If you take a look at this screen shot: post-90416-0-52745100-1335245864_thumb.p you can see that he's been chasing a girl (Or his cellmate...). Perhaps he's trying to impress her with these ridiculous antics.(BTW, Read the third comment, just do it) I don't care, I'm just going to laugh at this guy because he's a first-class frack up.

First of all, he's got an open profile so I can see everything that's going on with him. If I've got that kind of access, FBI investigators can't be that far behind me.

Second of all, just look at the profile picture: post-90416-0-80465100-1335245976_thumb.p

3), Quote from the first screenshot: "Idk, people just got a little mad". ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN?

I've promised myself never to do this at the end of a post, but:

REGARDS

Archived