The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mg Most Likely Waiting For Other Heads To Roll Before He Decides

El_guapocapitan

Gillis is waiting to see if other head coaches get fired first before making a move on AV. this topic was most likely out there already but was too lazy to look. but i think Joel Quenville would be a good pick for a replacement. someone that will fight for when his players are hit wrong and questionable calls are made. not someone that will say it was a good hit and laugh about it.

Gillis is waiting to see if other head coaches get fired first before making a move on AV. this topic was most likely out there already but was too lazy to look. but i think Joel Quenville would be a good pick for a replacement. someone that will fight for when his players are hit wrong and questionable calls are made. not someone that will say it was a good hit and laugh about it.

I'm having a difficult time following the logic of your argument...

Whether we have a coach that "will fight for when his players are hit wrong" or not, is irrelevant. You can't expect that a coaches behaviour AFTER a questionable hit to mitigate the injury sustained BY the hit.

The player will still be hurt, regardless of who's behind the bench, and that coach will have to do whatever he can to help the team win while that player is hurt.

Archived