The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Guest AriGold

Can I take the Panthers? I already sent in an application earlier, so I was wondering if I could transfer that to an application for the Panthers.

Hold on, I have been fairly active in all of my leagues, and I make moves in every single one of them. I thought I would be a good asset to this league, but I guess not.

I still respect this league, and I won't call any league "asinine," like that Fruition guy did. Good luck, I know this will be a fun and entertaining league.

Hello,

So I was scrolling through this message board and came across this game and saw that it was going to start. I have played in many yahoo fantasy hockey leagues and the cbc pools. I am currently in high school but have followed hockey my whole entire life and am a huge fan of the Canucks. I live down in the US I show that I love the Canucks to everyone. But I have always been interested in starting from scratch and building up a team and building it towards the future not just for one season. I dont know how long this game would last for but I would love to be a part of it, GM or Assistant. If there is any GM who would like me to be their Assistant GM I would love to be it. I will be as active as I can but I cant promise that I will come on for hours every day. I do actually have a life. Also if there is no one else suitable for the last GM spot I would be happy to take it if you would let me. Im always thinking of trades to make and then criticizing the GMs in the NHL for making the trades they do. Well that is it about me. I cant wait to bring something to this league whether it be GMing my own team or helping someone else!!!

Thanks all!

Hello,

So I was scrolling through this message board and came across this game and saw that it was going to start. I have played in many yahoo fantasy hockey leagues and the cbc pools. I am currently in high school but have followed hockey my whole entire life and am a huge fan of the Canucks. I live down in the US I show that I love the Canucks to everyone. But I have always been interested in starting from scratch and building up a team and building it towards the future not just for one season. I dont know how long this game would last for but I would love to be a part of it, GM or Assistant. If there is any GM who would like me to be their Assistant GM I would love to be it. I will be as active as I can but I cant promise that I will come on for hours every day. I do actually have a life. Also if there is no one else suitable for the last GM spot I would be happy to take it if you would let me. Im always thinking of trades to make and then criticizing the GMs in the NHL for making the trades they do. Well that is it about me. I cant wait to bring something to this league whether it be GMing my own team or helping someone else!!!

Thanks all!

Guest AriGold

Hello,

Thanks all!

Your best bet is to establish come credibility around CDC by being apart of the community, then come to the fantasy forum. It will help you avoid everybody wondering if you are a previously banned member.

Try NHL12 sim league 1st, they are looking and newer members are generally welcome. As long as your previous login wasn't Fruition.....

Mr. Quacks has been hired as the AGM of the St. Louis Blues

The user is quite new but I've seen a few of his posts in the Trades, Rumours, and Signings forum and he seems quite knowledgeable about the value of players and the various standpoints of many teams. All GMs need a place to start and I think he will be a great addition to my team, as well as the league.

...wondering if we can start drafting now to get things jump started? Not like the legit draft where we have set times and everyone has to be ready, but can commish do the random draft thingy so we know who will select when? That way, GM's can start selecting their players right now, at their own will / whatever time, until the actualy draft takes place in August thus, it will speed up the process than drafting all from August?

Archived