The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

I"m all in favor of continuing an offline draft into September and potentially even further because of the lockout. Perhaps a time limit of 12 hours for each pick? Reason being many people would miss the live draft if it's in August because of work/trips which would kill a lot of the fun if half the GM's are picking from lists. This offline draft is working if we make it more time-restricted. 12 hours to reach some sort of internet shouldn't be so hard.

September is a pretty busy month for anyone still in school, if we start on the 19th I imagine 5 rounds a night? so we'd probably be finished in late august depending the gaps between draft days, there will probably be a 3 week wait till pre season where everyone will get the chance to make some moves, etc.

Like I said though i'm fine with whatever as long drafts aren't during the day.

And don't speak of a lockout :sadno:

Offline draft until Tuesday. Starting Wednesday there will be a 12 hour limit to make your pick, in between 9:00 AM PST - 11:00 PM PST.

10:00 PM PST - 8:59 AM PST don't count in your 12 hour time frame, because it's not fair.

So if a GM makes his pick at lets say, 10:00 PM PST, the other GM has until 4:00 PM PST of the next day to make their pick.

This will also pick out the inactive GMs and will make the league more active.

Archived