The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Salo being a FA makes me sad......

ILL BILL NECRO

There is a good chance he wont retire a Canuck. I just love watching that old frail looking man blast a bomb past the other team. Do you think Salo was asking to much or are the Canucks just wanting to go in a different direction.....

If Salo was healthy he would be worth 4.5 mill a year easy but given his track record I would give him a one year 2.2mill deal......

There is a good chance he wont retire a Canuck. I just love watching that old frail looking man blast a bomb past the other team. Do you think Salo was asking to much or are the Canucks just wanting to go in a different direction.....

If Salo was healthy he would be worth 4.5 mill a year easy but given his track record I would give him a one year 2.2mill deal......

Mike Gillis can talk all he wants but actions speak louder then words get it done. Every year its the same bs and I am tired of a GM that doesnt make it happen. He knows the name of the game he is a ex player agent he should know how to make it happen. All I can say is good god.

I think everything will be ok, but still disappointed in Gillis, because Salo should of been signed before July 1st, Gillis should know better Salo needs to be signed and I really don't understand his delay.

Archived