The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] Garrison Rises

M A K A V E L I 96

Cool video!

All I have to say is Canucks fans are getting to hyped up about Garrison. If he does not get the same production he did last year, a lot of fans are going to run him out of town.

Stay calm, he is going to bring more of a defensive presence than a offensive one. He will be a good player for us, just don't set yourselves up for failure.

I'm a little bit worried of all this Garrison hype. Sure he's a good player from what I've heard but with all this fanfare surrounding him, I have a feeling that anything other than a 50+ point player will be seen a disappointment based on hype alone.

I'm a little bit worried of all this Garrison hype. Sure he's a good player from what I've heard but with all this fanfare surrounding him, I have a feeling that anything other than a 50+ point player will be seen a disappointment based on hype alone.

Awesome video! I think if the majority of us fans remember that Garrison Is a defender then we will be okay without him scoring a lot of goals. I rather have him STOP goals then go on a scoring spree but do nothing in his own end......but if he could do both :bigblush:

Archived