The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A New Beginning [Game One]

Intoewsables

Snake Doctor or shall I say Mr.Empty.Pants is just trying way too hard to be like moi.

VICanucksfan5551 even told everybody he was joking around, last night. If I were mafia, wouldn't it make sense for me, to take out the guy who said I was comfirmed mafia?

Vote Snake Doctor

Hmm....not really sure who's who between the two.

The only thing that keeps coming to my mind, is that SD came out and just blurted out Shiznak was mafia, but he couldn't have known because Nightfall was extended by a day, which means that the Sherriff didn't have time to investigate both him and Shiznak. It would take one day to clear SD, and then one day to investigate and point to Shiznak.....but we've only had one night, therefor only one investigation thus far.

So how can we trust SD? Maybe he's the mafia trying to get the rest of us to vote off one of our guys.

Or, maybe he's a TP trying to stir the pot? Or maybe he's the Sheriff? But I don't think the Sheriff would speak out like that...he'd have to use a spokesperson, which means that we're back to the problem of not having enough time to have investigated both Shiznak and SD.

I'm just going with my gut here, but:

Vote: Snake Doctor

Archived