The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Report that the Bucs are going to hire Lovie Smith. Good to hear that he found a head coaching gig again!

That's nothing but a positive sign for Tampa. Smith is a mastermind coach especially when it comes to defense and this is the first of many moves that will be made and this might just be the most important.

Sounds like I missed a great day of football. A lot has happened and it's crazy how much you miss when your gone for a few days.

My playoff predictions:

KC 20

Ind: 13

SD: 27

Cin: 24

NO: 20

Phi: 21

GB: 17

SF: 13

Interesting predictions, all of then within a score. I don't remember a year where I found all four wild card games to be so difficult to call. I'm really going back and forth with my predictions... all of them. This is wacked.

NO 20 Pha 18

GB 21 SF 22

SD 20 Cin 34

KC 20 Ind 21

Drew Brees has some really lopsided splits

Home: 27 TDs to 3 INTs with a 126.3 rating

Away: 12 TDs to 9 INTs with a 84.8 rating

Turf: 35 TDs to 8 INTs with a 109.2 rating

Grass: 4 TDs to 4 INTs with a 85.8 rating

It's also supposed to be 22 degrees Fahrenheit tonight in Philly (only 20 right now) with a 20% chance of snow (probably won't snow at all though as the precipitation will likely hit tomorrow)

Stuff like this doesn't always matter as it could slow down Philly as well but on paper the home field advantage truly looks like it's trying its best to benefit the Eagles.

Interesting predictions, all of then within a score. I don't remember a year where I found all four wild card games to be so difficult to call. I'm really going back and forth with my predictions... all of them. This is wacked.

NO 20 Pha 18

GB 21 SF 22

SD 20 Cin 34

KC 20 Ind 21

Ya I agree, I found it really hard to pick a winner in all the games, because the teams I feel are much better than the ones they are playing (SF vs GB, KC vs Ind) are away and in the playoffs homefield makes such a difference. But I'm a pretty terrible predictor usually so I'm sure now that I've said all will be within a score (which I didn't even realize happened till you pointed it out) the closest game will probably be about a 14 point margin :P

Won't bother with the scores, but this's who I have winning:

PHI over NO (home field advantage & weather experience..Foles comes out clutch)

KC over IND (feeling KC's defense plays lights out and Charles leads the way offensively)

SD over Bengals (Rivers pulls out a miracle last minutes and leads the charge to a win)

GB over SF (Rodgers back and cold weather conditions all point in favour of GB)

Won't bother with the scores, but this's who I have winning:

PHI over NO (home field advantage & weather experience..Foles comes out clutch)

KC over IND (feeling KC's defense plays lights out and Charles leads the way offensively)

SD over Bengals (Rivers pulls out a miracle last minutes and leads the charge to a win)

GB over SF (Rodgers back and cold weather conditions all point in favour of GB)

I have the exact opposite predictions, however I would not be at all surprised if you were right on all four.