The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

On 28/11/2017 at 12:23 PM, Silky mitts said:

Chargers will get in , fairly winnable schedule remaining 

And rivers is generally awesome in december for some reason. As a bolts, the one game that worries me is the one against the skins

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

I never count out Russ. Even when he plays his worst, he can still pull something out of his a** and win a game, especially at home. No one is better in the clutch

How good is seattles oline? Might be worth to throw a bit of cash on the underdog

19 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

But to act like you are going to waltz into Seattle and just flat out steamroll them is wrong.

That's EXACTLY what's gonna happen.

Seattle couldn't cover even when they had Sherm and Kam. The injuries have really piled up for Sea. Philly seems to be getting better each week. It's scary how good they are. 

I just hope Russ gets some garbage time fantasy points for my team. 

• Cheers 1

22 hours ago, Green Building said:

Don't need Sherman and Chancellor to stop those bums.

Talk that junk. We will see after the game who is the real contender this year. This is a different Eagles team that the one last year who constantly made dumb mental mistakes. Even last year the game was pretty close until that Russel Wilson trick play td.

You clearly have not watched many Eagles games this year. 

20 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Bro. I literally laid out the groundwork for you of why the loses of Sherman and Chancellor are not as dire as the media makes them out to be. And that running back trio doesn't scare me one bit. We haven't allowed a running back to rush for over 55 yards since week 2. As for your defense, they are good. However nobody can contain Russ, and to be quite honest he only beats himself. It will be a good game and a close one. But to act like you are going to waltz into Seattle and just flat out steamroll them is wrong.

This game will be a good competitive game I'm sure. I just think Eagles are playing too good right now to not win by a TD or more. 

Is that a blowout? No.

But I expect a convincing win.

Also the last run d in the Broncos was top 3 until they got steamrolled for 200 yards rushing.

If Wagner and KJ Wright are gonna be focused on the run game the Eagles will just exploit the area behind with Ertz and play action.

Also with no Sherman I expect Quil Griffin and Lane and Maxwell to get tested.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Talk that junk. We will see after the game who is the real contender this year. This is a different Eagles team that the one last year who constantly made dumb mental mistakes. Even last year the game was pretty close until that Russel Wilson trick play td.

You clearly have not watched many Eagles games this year. 

This game will be a good competitive game I'm sure. I just think Eagles are playing too good right now to not win by a TD or more. 

Is that a blowout? No.

But I expect a convincing win.

Also the last run d in the Broncos was top 3 until they got steamrolled for 200 yards rushing.

If Wagner and KJ Wright are gonna be focused on the run game the Eagles will just exploit the area behind with Ertz and play action.

Also with no Sherman I expect Quil Griffin and Lane and Maxwell to get tested.

Just $&!#-talkin ya Chip. I've watched most of the Eagles games this year, and I really like their chances in the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Just $&!#-talkin ya Chip. I've watched most of the Eagles games this year, and I really like their chances in the playoffs.

People also forget that is very good rushing the football.  Without chancellor cheating up on the line and helping to stop the run, it could be along day.

3 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

That's EXACTLY what's gonna happen.

Seattle couldn't cover even when they had Sherm and Kam. The injuries have really piled up for Sea. Philly seems to be getting better each week. It's scary how good they are. 

I just hope Russ gets some garbage time fantasy points for my team. 

When was the last time a team came into Seattle and steamrolled them? I'll believe it when I see it

3 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

I watch it every year. They need an updated film in my opinion haha

This one film gets it's points across just fine.  I was astonished that Brady cried like a little girl with a skinned knee when he recalled his draft day.

Too bad I'm not going to the game on Sunday.  I could print that out and put it on a sign.  :lol:

It would be funny up until the Patriots start creaming the Bills.  The Bills' secondary has been giving up short throws all year.  Brady and his receivers are going to seriously feast on that this Sunday.  I'll bet the game gets out of hand before half-time.

6 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

This one film gets it's points across just fine.  I was astonished that Brady cried like a little girl with a skinned knee when he recalled his draft day.

Too bad I'm not going to the game on Sunday.  I could print that out and put it on a sign.  :lol:

It would be funny up until the Patriots start creaming the Bills.  The Bills' secondary has been giving up short throws all year.  Brady and his receivers are going to seriously feast on that this Sunday.  I'll bet the game gets out of hand before half-time.

He would torched the Bills for 600 yards and wink at you after the game if you brought that sign.  So I say do it.

11 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

I have Brady and Wentz on my team. Every week is a toss up for me because I don't know which QB will produce more...

That's a great problem to have. By default you almost have to go with Brady because he plays 4 quarters every game :P