The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 hours ago, johngould21 said:

Wembley looked a quarter full. Travel all that way for what again? Vancouver can't get an exhibition game, let alone regular season game.

Wembley can also seat/host almost 100,000 people at maximum capacity and there's only so many American football fans that London has. Per Wikipedia, they can seat 86,000 for American football.

It's like sending two cricket teams from India to play a regular season game in Los Angeles or New York. Do you really expect the stadium to be filled for a sport nobody on this side of the world watches?

What happened to the Jags? Looks like Patriots vs Chiefs AFC Championship unless January Joe shows and "Philly Riv" and the Chargers don't choke like always in big playoff games.

Huge cluster &^@# in the NFC right now too.

It's the Rams and Saints in the NFC the same way the Patriots and Chiefs are on a collision course.

33 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

What happened to the Jags? Looks like Patriots vs Chiefs AFC Championship unless January Joe shows and "Philly Riv" and the Chargers don't choke like always in big playoff games.

It's the Rams and Saints in the NFC the same way the Patriots and Chiefs are on a collision course.

Seriously doubt that the SB will feature both teams with bad defenses. It just doesn't happen in the NFL

7 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

McGregor happened. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Van40 said:

@gmen81 thoughts on the 9 sacks against Mariota so far? :ph34r:

Up to 10 now. Franchise record for the Ravens!!!

Finished with 11 sacks. Incredible. Mariota only had 10 completions:lol:

I don't even want to think about it. Makes me sick.  Worst game I've seen them play and they've played some bad games in recent years.  Really thought they'd come out with a good effort after laying an egg against Buffalo last week. 

What a game last night.  You can hate the pats all you want but the games are entertaining to say the least.  That Gronk stiff arm was a thing of beauty.

13 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Boston Sports Fans at their very finest

Yeah, stuff like that doesn't happen in Seattle or any other place in 'Merica.  Luckily this wasn't Buffalo or he'd likely would've got a dildo thrown at him.

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

I don't even want to think about it. Makes me sick.  Worst game I've seen them play and they've played some bad games in recent years.  Really thought they'd come out with a good effort after laying an egg against Buffalo last week. 

Worse than the 59-0 blowout in New England in the snow in 2009?

Edited by Apple Juice

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

What a game last night.  You can hate the pats all you want but the games are entertaining to say the least.  That Gronk stiff arm was a thing of beauty.

Yeah, stuff like that doesn't happen in Seattle or any other place in 'Merica.  Luckily this wasn't Buffalo or he'd likely would've got a dildo thrown at him.

Liar. Other fan bases are perfectly responsible, kind human beings. Ever seen a game at the black hole? Nicest people in the world. 

IMG_20181015_124542.jpg

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

If it was in Philly it would be national news. One guy throws a snowball at Santa. Another eats horse sh!t while the whole fanbase gets a bad rep regardless.

But nobody is allowed to talk anything bad about the Patriots or the fans it seems.

16 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Boston Sports Fans at their very finest

I thought the pretend "high five" that quickly turned into a "middle finger" salute was kind of funny.  The squirting stuff in the player's face was stupid, and that fan should be identified and punished.  Who knows what the guy could have in that bottle?  

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

You think the Chargers and the Ravens will have a better chance than the Patriots and Chiefs?

Historically speaking, bad defensive teams (with the exception being the Patriots recently) don't play for the super bowl. The "Defence wins championships" mantra reigns true. 

I would say it is too early to pick a favourite, there is a good chance that none of those teams will be in the super bowl.

4 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Bills fans know better than to waste beer. Apparently, Pats fans want to hang on to their dildos....B)