The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

9 hours ago, Lui's Knob said:

Seahawks with a nice pick and have a few more picks to shore up the O line.

that live media frenzy with that Ole Miss player was crazy. Talk about getting your phone "hacked" during the draft...??

Really?

Most of my friends who are Hawks die hards aren't happy with the pick of Ifedi at all because he's very raw and is going to need a lot of coaching to try and mold him into a solid starter. (Their opinion not mine, though I'd agree with them)

Whoever picks up su'a will be getting the steal of the draft. The guy is so damn good. Personally I see him as a safety opposed to OLB. The only reason why he put on weight was to play a hybrid in a stupid ******* system that didn't work. If he plays last year as a safety he is a top 10 pick

2 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I wanted Ragland for the Pats, dude's hitting reminds me of Sean Taylor. Great pick up for Rex.

I know this is old, but I can't help myself: 

Too bad the Pats didn't get him in the first rou..... Oh, that's right, nvm.  :lol:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

Buckner was projected to go to the Chargers at 3 or Ravens at 6 in most mocks I've seen.

Oregon bias or not, he was a fantastic pick-up at #7.

I liked Garnett better personally but expect PAC 12 guys going forward. Some good and some just because of the bias.