The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

3 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Anybody here know anything about Cardale Jones?

Won't amount to too much in the NFL, maybe a solid back up who can be a fringe starter depending on what teams are QB needy/injuries.

Flash in the pan in his first 3 starts because there were no expectations or film on him, he was just thrown into the starters role. Still went undefeated in the 8 games after that but not because of him, he contributed to a very good team. 

6 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

can't hear

Denial isn't healthy... :lol:

NFL Network trashed Belichick's draft picks earlier.  I don't know enough about the later round players to agree or disagree.

Edited by SabreFan1

3 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Won't amount to too much in the NFL, maybe a solid back up who can be a fringe starter depending on what teams are QB needy/injuries.

Flash in the pan in his first 3 starts because there were no expectations or film on him, he was just thrown into the starters role. Still went undefeated in the 8 games after that but not because of him, he contributed to a very good team. 

Whoops accidentally did a +1 on this. Good thing I could take it back... lol

They were saying that he has accuracy problems...

31 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Denial isn't healthy... :lol:

NFL Network trashed Belichick's draft picks earlier.  I don't know enough about the later round players to agree or disagree.

Damn, the experts trashed our picks? But they know everything! Might as well cut all our picks now.

13055575_1124019634315743_32815848716110

• Upvote 2

On 4/30/2016 at 10:54 AM, TheRussianRocket. said:

lmao

Goodell sure does look like his ego has been bruised and is doing everything he can to show that he isn't affected by all this but he clearly is. Nice sign of cockiness which will never turn into something that'll help him. 

21 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Damn, the experts trashed our picks? But they know everything! Might as well cut all our picks now.

13055575_1124019634315743_32815848716110

I bet the person that wrote that is singing praises about Wilson and Irvin now

Really impressed with the Titans. They have so many building blocks to work with moving forward and once players develop, they will become a legitimate threat.

AFCS shouldn't be a walk in the park any longer. Titans have drastically improved and building around Mariota will serve them well. All they really need is some more WR options which they can accommodate for in the next draft and then they're pretty much set. Really like what they got going on.

35 minutes ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Really impressed with the Titans. They have so many building blocks to work with moving forward and once players develop, they will become a legitimate threat.

AFCS shouldn't be a walk in the park any longer. Titans have drastically improved and building around Mariota will serve them well. All they really need is some more WR options which they can accommodate for in the next draft and then they're pretty much set. Really like what they got going on.

Me too. Same with the Jags. How often do you get two top five picks with one of them coming in the second round? They'll be contenders in two years. 

1 hour ago, Pears said:

Me too. Same with the Jags. How often do you get two top five picks with one of them coming in the second round? They'll be contenders in two years. 

Jags should be contenders this year.