The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Seattle still has that awful o-line, and they think Eddie Lacy is going to squeeze his fat butt through the holes they make?

I forsee a lot of this in Eddie's future:

CBTZPm9WEAA9446.jpg

Somebody better lather him up in butter before each play.  He'd probably lick it all off himself though...

On 13/03/2017 at 3:08 AM, Chip Kelly said:

14: R1P14

CB GAREON CONLEY
OHIO ST
43: R2P11

CB TRE'DAVIOUS WHITE
LSU
74: R3P10

WR DEDE WESTBROOK
OKLAHOMA
119: R4P12

RB ALVIN KAMARA
TENNESSEE
139: R4P32
CB AHKELLO WITHERSPOON
COLORADO

Ran a mock draft for 4 rounds for the Eagles. So unrealistic though.:lol:

I don't watch a ton of college football so I have still getting up to speed on these prospects past round 4.

If this actually happens the Eagles Fans will love it everywhere I think. 3 CBs with starting potential. A wr for Wentz and RB.

Would love your thoughts from people who follow College Football and or the Draft prospects this year...

Shouldn't the first two picks be switched around. White in rd 1 and Conley in 2??

10 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

Seattle still has that awful o-line, and they think Eddie Lacy is going to squeeze his fat butt through the holes they make?

I forsee a lot of this in Eddie's future:

CBTZPm9WEAA9446.jpg

Somebody better lather him up in butter before each play.  He'd probably lick it all off himself though...

The interior is decent and young. It will get better. I have no idea wtf we are going to do at the tackles

47 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If he's a major factor, absolutely.  If he plays like Manning during his last season, probably not.

He had better career numbers than Aikman and Roger the Dodger when it comes to passing yards.

But when you think Tony Romo it's hard to think of him as aanything but a major choke artist.

10 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

Shouldn't the first two picks be switched around. White in rd 1 and Conley in 2??

This was a mock simulation I ran. Both guys could go RD1. Heck with Sidney Jones injury we could get a heavy run on corners early in the draft in RD2 or RD3 and everyone could be gone.

Seattle could draft Kevin King. Now that Sidney Jones is out for the season his value drops to RD3 to start.

It was more of a best case scenario is a first round talent drops due to him not being overly fast and the sheer amount of talent at DB out there this year.

1 minute ago, Chip Kelly said:

Next Patriots trade up with the pick they get from trading Malcolm Butler to draft McCaffrey so they have a returner and another pass catching weapon for Brady... That would be the total nightmare to the AFC....

Not even gonna lie. I would cry in fear

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jiggs50 said:

With the offseason Bleichick is having I wouldn't be surprised. He loves smart,quick, and tough white dudes.

The more postional versatility the better for Belichick.

McCaffrey was born to be a Patriot too.

Other guys they probably like are Ryan Switzer from North Carolina slot white wr. Lol.

Then there is Chad Hansen from Cal. The next Chris Hogan....

Last but not least there is Cooper Kupp white guy who is smart, tough and no nonsense attitude.

On second thought free agency might not be anything with the draft still coming up... Jeez.

9 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Next Patriots trade up with the pick they get from trading Malcolm Butler to draft McCaffrey so they have a returner and another pass catching weapon for Brady... That would be the total nightmare to the AFC....

9 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

I'm wondering if there's even a point to even play out next season. 

HighTower signs with Patriots 4 year $43.5mil, $19mil guaranteed.

Eddie Lacy has a "weight clause" in his contract. He gets $385,000 if he stays under 240 pounds lol

Who is this Rex Burkhead guy? Just looking up his stats it doesnt seem so impressive but some people say hes good.

24 minutes ago, CanucksHomer said:

HighTower signs with Patriots 4 year $43.5mil, $19mil guaranteed.

Eddie Lacy has a "weight clause" in his contract. He gets $385,000 if he stays under 240 pounds lol

Who is this Rex Burkhead guy? Just looking up his stats it doesnt seem so impressive but some people say hes good.

He really impressed down the stretch after Bernard got hurt and started a couple games when Hill was struggling. Unfortunately he's the perfect back for New England. 

Ah thanks, 3.15mil seems high for someone who hasn't really proven anything yet...

Sorry if it seems like im kind of clueless to football, there are just so many players and just can't keep track of them all. Been a Seahawks fan since their SB win, but now switch to Patriots because of Brady :P. Just looking at his salary vs other QBs, this guy is a true team player, taking a $10-15mil pay cut for his team to remain competitive. Earns my respect.

I remember when Cam Wake was breaking into the league and was 2nd in sacks at the beginning of his NFL career. I asked my cousins in Houston (who are huge football fans) what they thought of the former BC lion and they had no idea who he was. I asked them again last summer and they said "He's aight". Some prayers just don't get enough exposure.

5 hours ago, CanucksHomer said:

Ah thanks, 3.15mil seems high for someone who hasn't really proven anything yet...

Sorry if it seems like im kind of clueless to football, there are just so many players and just can't keep track of them all. Been a Seahawks fan since their SB win, but now switch to Patriots because of Brady :P. Just looking at his salary vs other QBs, this guy is a true team player, taking a $10-15mil pay cut for his team to remain competitive. Earns my respect.

Well at least you admit you're a bandwagonner.