The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 hours ago, Zach Parise said:

Hahah yes im thinking the same but i put it in one way Gurley will be on the field alot because of the defence zeke will be stacked in the box a lot 

But does Gurley get the touches? They might get Goff to throw more now that they've got Cooks in their arsenal. I'm sure they want to see more from Kupp as well. He had a decent season for a receiver and they'll probably try and throw it his way more often now that Cooks and Woods will get most of the attention

4 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

But does Gurley get the touches? They might get Goff to throw more now that they've got Cooks in their arsenal. I'm sure they want to see more from Kupp as well. He had a decent season for a receiver and they'll probably try and throw it his way more often now that Cooks and Woods will get most of the attention

Which also opens up Gurley lol.. Sean McVays offense is crazy good 

3 minutes ago, Zach Parise said:

Which also opens up Gurley lol.. Sean McVays offense is crazy good 

True. But what I'm saying is if they want Goff to throw more, that just means less touches for Gurley (probably won't happen but it's likely it could if they throw the ball more often than last year)

19 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

True. But what I'm saying is if they want Goff to throw more, that just means less touches for Gurley (probably won't happen but it's likely it could if they throw the ball more often than last year)

yea I see what your getting at..but remeber gurley caught a lot of pass out of the backfield too 

Kupp

Cooks

Woods

Gurley 

Everett 

are Goffs big weapons 

On 2018-08-01 at 2:50 PM, ReggieBush said:

A torn Achilles is the worst injury a corner can have

Ramsey

Patrick Peterson

Chris Harris Jr

Xavier Rhodes

AJ Bouye

Marcus Peters

Tre'Davious White

Casey Hayward

Darius Slay

Desmont Trufant

At Sherman's age too you are right.. However, Sherman's game has never been about speed or quickness. He uses his film study, high football IQ and his length to disrupt receivers at the line and at the catch point.

I am fascinated by Sidney Jones and his recovery from tearing his Achilles last year. All reports from camp are that he hasn't seemed to have lost much speed or quickness if at all.

His technique is already among the best on the team. Before his injury he was thought of as a pro bowl talent in the same league as Lattimore and Tre Davious White.

Technique and timing can compensate fo deficiencies imo.

Just don't put Sherman vs the super fast or quick guys right away.

Playing him against bigger but slower guys maybe see how he looks.