The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

A pats win would've made this weekend a perfect weekend, but the seahawks losing 21-0 at home to a depleted Buccaneers offense is just absolutely spectacular!

Someone with such a high football IQ such as yourself should know that theres lots of football left to be played.

Someone with such a high football IQ such as yourself should know that theres lots of football left to be played.

I was happy at the fact they were down 21-0 at that point in the game. It was nice to see and probably humbled a lot of the season ticket holders in the stands as the Seahawks never get in a deficit that big at home.

I already posted in here a couple days ago that I expect the Seahawks to win.

I was happy at the fact they were down 21-0 at that point in the game. It was nice to see and probably humbled a lot of the season ticket holders in the stands as the Seahawks never get in a deficit that big at home.

I already posted in here a couple days ago that I expect the Seahawks to win.

:lol: so serious...I doubt anyone has been humbled yet. And I'm pretty sure everyone picked Seattle to win.

I would certainly hope so, beating the Steelers has become like beating a fat kid in foot race. I think it will be more interesting to see if Brady can turn it around and you know play like a top 10 QB for once this year. Its second week in a row he has both Gronk and Amedola so one would think he would, though surprisingly the Steelers do have a good pass defense

Yes I could see that as well. I was rather surprised when I looked up the Steelers Defense stats, their pass defense still is no joke like I mentioned, they are 2nd in the NFL.

13/16 250+ yards 2 TD's in the first half

Looks like you were his good luck charm ;)