The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Hoping to upset Urine Trouble this week but his team's incredibly stacked.

And he has Ridley and NE defense! Like he's rubbing it in your face. Kick his ass seabass!

Haven't had much luck streaming through defenses off FA this year until the last two weeks. San Diego 25 pts last week and Indy 20 points this week. Hope this continues

Yet another reason to hate Canadian tv. ONE game in HD on Shaw. Giants/Bengals. Yay. Thanks for all the options! At least I have my Pats playing on channel 75.

Yeah man, every year I love and hate opening day of the football season. I know it's going to be the only day of the season that all Canadian channels show different games.

Lame.

Things could be worse though. I feel kind of lame complaing about this on Remembrance Day.

To get off Patriot talk here are my thoughts on few games

1) Atlanta is showing they are overrated against New Orleans

2) The canadian channels have all the NFL games wrong. We should be seeing the Falcons against New Orleans because that is the premier game of the week

3) What the heck is wrong with Eli. He has looked brutual this week and the week before

4) Denver defence is on a mission today. Apparently Cam Newton was yapping Von Miller before start of season and trash talking him about the game today and Miller has really put on a show. 2.5 sacks on Cam and a lot of stops. Denver defence overall has 5 sacks today

5)Tennesse is just killing Miami. A lot of experts predicted Tennese might win but 34-3 right now. Absolutely crazy

6) San Diego sucks

To get off Patriot talk here are my thoughts on few games

1) Atlanta is showing they are overrated against New Orleans

2) The canadian channels have all the NFL games wrong. We should be seeing the Falcons against New Orleans because that is the premier game of the week

3) What the heck is wrong with Eli. He has looked brutual this week and the week before

4) Denver defence is on a mission today. Apparently Cam Newton was yapping Von Miller before start of season and trash talking him about the game today and Miller has really put on a show. 2.5 sacks on Cam and a lot of stops. Denver defence overall has 5 sacks today

5)Tennesse is just killing Miami. A lot of experts predicted Tennese might win but 34-3 right now. Absolutely crazy

6) San Diego sucks

7) Minnesota looks very very good