The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Yep. It’s cause the Pats are on the road to start out the first 2 games. The Dolphins and now Vikings keep getting homer calls.

I meant in general. Bad calls against the Vikings too, though they've had 1/3rd of the calls the Pats have gotten. Just brutal.

Seen it around the league. Just waiting for Goodell's last move as commissioner to be implementing a no contact, flag football rule

Yep. It’s cause the Pats are on the road to start out the first 2 games. The Dolphins and now Vikings keep getting homer calls.

The refs could of done a better job protecting Brady than the offensive line in the Miami game lol and now you guys are winning and are still crying about refs

The refs could of done a better job protecting Brady than the offensive line in the Miami game lol and now you guys are winning and are still crying about refs

Doesn't matter that we're winning, the referees still ruin the enjoyment and fun of the game. If you're going to call one thing, call it all the time. Don't allow a CB to wrap his arms around the head of a WR and not call it PI, but then call PI (on either team) for hitting a guy in the shoulders. I know referees are humans, but they shouldn't be morons.

Doesn't matter that we're winning, the referees still ruin the enjoyment and fun of the game. If you're going to call one thing, call it all the time. Don't allow a CB to wrap his arms around the head of a WR and not call it PI, but then call PI (on either team) for hitting a guy in the shoulders. I know referees are humans, but they shouldn't be morons.

Welcome to leagues with a ton of rules and referees with a crap-ton of discretionary calls to ambiguously decide to make or not make.

Just like the NHL with it's "intent to blow" rule change just made throwing games that much easier.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Matt Cassel's picks this game are terrible. They aren't even decent throws, it's like he wants to throw it to the Pats. That's 3 now?

First and third INTs were terrible throws. Gotta give revis credit for his though, it was exceptional coverage, he basically ran the route along side Jennings then caught the ball at its highest point.

I like that your our NFL red zone. Keep up the good work. :P

Hah. I figured there might be some others.. or at least some NFLST channel jumpers.

Browns big lead on the Saints is long gone.. Saints leading.

Edit: Then Browns score. LOL

Bengals just kicking Falcon ass.. and Ryan just threw an INT in the red zone.

Edited by Mr. Ambien