The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Oh yes, because Manning himself is such a huge playoff .....

One could argue Brady has blown some big games.

I don't understand why you gotta be such a big mouth all the time.

You cram your Patriot BS down everyone's throat and it's so dam annoying.

I hope the Patriots get destroyed in the Super Bowl just to humble you a bit. Bring you down like 7 notches.

Cause I don't think too many people could handle you if they won.

Edited by LaBamba
  • Upvote 1

Oh yes, because Manning himself is such a huge playoff performer..

Nonetheless, Stafford will be playing on a good Lions team with an improved defense and offensive line. If Stafford has a bad game in the playoffs, you can switch in Manning at half and have him chuck it up to Megatron, Tate, and Ebron the entire 2nd half.

The dude won a sb.

Stafford on the other hand has choked so far in the big games. He will never win a sb imo

He did draw that holding call when Flacco got stripped and the NE took into the endzone.

Revis couldn't guard a 36 year old. Please. He was getting beat a ton. Had a couple holds that the refs missed.

Smith wasn't needed as much anyway cause the Ravens have depth at WR.

Edited by Jiggs50

One could argue Brady has blown some big games.

I don't understand why you gotta be such a big mouth all the time.

You cram your Patriot BS down everyone's throat and it's so dam annoying.

I hope the Patriots get destroyed in the Super Bowl just to humble you a bit. Bring you down like 7 notches.

Cause I don't think too many people could handle you if they won.

Go cry about Oregon getting hammered by a 3rd stringer and a RB who can't find a shirt that fits somewhere else. There was zero "Patriot BS" in that post. He said Peyton shouldn't go to Detroit because Stafford is quiet in big games .. remind you of anyone else? Nice try though.

Edit: I don't need to be humbled. I respect the opponents of the Patriots and can actually identify them as a threat to steal win. More than some can say in here. A lot of guarantee-ers in this thread.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

He did draw that holding call when Flacco got stripped and the NE took into the endzone.

Revis couldn't guard a 36 year old. Please. He was getting beat a ton. Had a couple holds that the refs missed.

Smith wasn't needed as much anyway cause the Ravens have depth at WR.

Steve Smith had a 1000+ yard season. Safe to say few CB's over the 16 games could guard him. He had 3 for 44 yards on Saturday. Smith had 3 for 62 yards. Keeping Baltimore's top 2 receivers to 6 catches for a hundred yards is a successful day.

Also, where did that Campanaro kid come from? He was impressive in his ability to take hits and hold on to the ball going across the field.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

The dude won a sb.

Stafford on the other hand has choked so far in the big games. He will never win a sb imo

That's your opinion. I can respect that. I think he can though if he can get a running game to take the heat off. He didn't have that bad of a game in Dallas. He didn't throw a pick, and put up some yardage, but you're right, only the 1 score. He also did go cold when he had enough time after the referee fiasco and when he got the ball back to go get a GWTD but couldn't. He'll improve though. Look at Andrew Luck, he's been showing progression every year even though he's the guy on his team, and his decision making in the playoffs looks much better this year from last year.

Go cry about Oregon getting hammered by a 3rd stringer and a RB who can't find a shirt that fits somewhere else. There was zero "Patriot BS" in that post. He said Peyton shouldn't go to Detroit because Stafford is quiet in big games .. remind you of anyone else? Nice try though.

Edit: I don't need to be humbled. I respect the opponents of the Patriots and can actually identify them as a threat to steal win. More than some can say in here. A lot of guarantee-ers in this thread.

You are just so arrogant, and I'll just leave it at that. Edited by LaBamba
  • Upvote 1

n

Steve Smith had a 1000+ yard season. Safe to say few CB's over the 16 games could guard him. He had 3 for 44 yards on Saturday. Smith had 3 for 62 yards. Keeping Baltimore's top 2 receivers to 6 catches for a hundred yards is a successful day.

Also, where did that Campanaro kid come from? He was impressive in his ability to take hits and hold on to the ball going across the field.

There was the pi play too. Yeah I'm just happy he's coming back next year.

I didn't expect to see Campanaro much in that game. 7th round pick and he's a Bal boy. I think they were calling him a mini Welker during the draft. His hammy was injured all year or he would been a huge difference maker.

The 2 Smiths, Brown, Aiken and now Campanaro. Pretty steady at wr position.

That's your opinion. I can respect that. I think he can though if he can get a running game to take the heat off. He didn't have that bad of a game in Dallas. He didn't throw a pick, and put up some yardage, but you're right, only the 1 score. He also did go cold when he had enough time after the referee fiasco and when he got the ball back to go get a GWTD but couldn't. He'll improve though. Look at Andrew Luck, he's been showing progression every year even though he's the guy on his team, and his decision making in the playoffs looks much better this year from last year.

Some guys just have it. Stafford doesn't so far.

Luck is in a whole other league. He's something special. Hopefully he beats Brady and Pats!

TBH the only team remaining that is capable of preventing a Seahawks repeat are the Pats.

Coaching is elite, offense is elite, and defense is elite on both sides.

That would be one heck of a game.

• Upvote 1

I was also referring to your other 1,000 posts on this thread.

I'm thankful.

-

Rex and the Bills fire Jim Schwartz as defensive co-ordinator and hire Roman from the 49ers as offensive co-ordinator. Wouldn't mind seeing Schwartz sign in NE in some capacity to coach on the defensive side, but he will probably get a much better offer from a desperate team. The Roman signing is getting a lot of hype in Buffalo because of his work with Smith and Kaepernick, but a lot of people in the rest of the division/nfc aren't really buying it.

I'm thankful.

-

Rex and the Bills fire Jim Schwartz as defensive co-ordinator and hire Roman from the 49ers as offensive co-ordinator. Wouldn't mind seeing Schwartz sign in NE in some capacity to coach on the defensive side, but he will probably get a much better offer from a desperate team. The Roman signing is getting a lot of hype in Buffalo because of his work with Smith and Kaepernick, but a lot of people in the rest of the division/nfc aren't really buying it.

Where did you read that? Because of the quarterback situation, most are worried that the offence is going to suck even worse than last year.

I'm also not a fan of Rex's 3-4 hybrid defence.

Unless the Bills sign Manning, they are going to take a step back and go 7-9 next season. I'd bet my bottom dollar that the season will be lost.

• Upvote 1