The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

What happened?

I don't know if Blount made the shirt or a fan threw it at him on the float, but he was holding up a Seahawks blue and green shirt that said "b*tch mode" with the #24. Bolden just wanted to feel included and also showed it off, but it was primarily Blount.

I don't get it to be honest. Lynch didn't trash talk or taunt, he had a huge game, and he's buddies with Gronk. Maybe they have some sort of personal problem that doesn't involve football. Or Blount's just an idiot.

I don't know if Blount made the shirt or a fan threw it at him on the float, but he was holding up a Seahawks blue and green shirt that said "b*tch mode" with the #24. Bolden just wanted to feel included and also showed it off, but it was primarily Blount.

I don't get it to be honest. Lynch didn't trash talk or taunt, he had a huge game, and he's buddies with Gronk. Maybe they have some sort of personal problem that doesn't involve football. Or Blount's just an idiot.

LMFAO before you answered I went on twitter and saw this

B9CpwDnCYAAD07N.jpg

LOOOOOOL

He's scared and heartless but put up 2 TD's on you in the 4th quarter? Legion of who?

This, plus his antics of holding up "2-4" after Revis got picked off by the ref, plus Baldwin's TD celebration which he got fined for today, plus Irvin getting ejected for being a sore loser all make this that much better.

Best to my memory, Tom threw 1 pass out of 50 at someone Sherman was covering all game. And he had an elbow injury. He talks the talk and QB's are still scared $&!#less to throw a ball near him. And heartless? He was the first player to shake Brady's hand after the game.

He's got a mouth and that's why you hate him. But you'd kill for him to be on your secondary any day. Richard Sherman was not the reason Seattle lost this game. Too bad they couldn't make him look bad on the field by throwing some completions around him. Take what you can I guess?

Best to my memory, Tom threw 1 pass out of 50 at someone Sherman was covering all game. And he had an elbow injury. He talks the talk and QB's are still scared crapless to throw a ball near him. And heartless? He was the first player to shake Brady's hand after the game.

He's got a mouth and that's why you hate him. But you'd kill for him to be on your secondary any day. Richard Sherman was not the reason Seattle lost this game. Too bad they couldn't make him look bad on the field by throwing some completions around him. Take what you can I guess?

I didn't call Sherman heartless.

Sherman called Brady heartless (saying his heart's gone).

No one said football players ain't tough.

Hightower tackled Lynch at the 1 yard line to save the game with 1 arm while the other shoulder was torn.

Wish Gronk wasn't just a decoy in '12 with his extremely sprained ankle, this could've been #5. Oh well.

The 2 true authentic, fully triple stitched jerseys, on field jerseys I have (White Moss, Blue Brady) I got online. Don't think any stores in lower mainland will sell them unless they customer order you one.

Unless you're talking about replica but still stitched jerseys (the ones that sell for about $120). You can get those at jersey city, or vancity sports, or even sport chek sometimes.

Thanks for the help, I rarely find Patriots merchandise in BC as all I have is a Tom Brady t-shirt. All you see is Seahawks or 49ers stuff and certain player jerseys like Manning or Rodgers.

I'm hoping that I can go to Foxborough next season and watch a game at Gillete Stadium, then I can also get some sweet Patriots gear.

Football and hockey players are some of toughest athletes in any sport. You'll never see someone in basketball or baseball play through something like that. Edited by CanuckofSteel

Thanks for the help, I rarely find Patriots merchandise in BC as all I have is a Tom Brady t-shirt. All you see is Seahawks or 49ers stuff and certain player jerseys like Manning or Rodgers.

I'm hoping that I can go to Foxborough next season and watch a game at Gillete Stadium, then I can also get some sweet Patriots gear.

Sometime in the summer I was gonna ask the Pats fans in this thread if they'd be down to get together for a trip to Foxborough for the first home game of the season and watch the SB XLIX banner get raised.

Something to think about. As long as none of you have warrants out for your arrest :unsure: