The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

WR LaFell WR Amendola LT Solder LG Connolly C Stork RG Wendell RT Vollmer TE Gronk WR Edelman

QB Brady

RB Blount/Gray

RE Jones DT Vellano LE Ninkovich

OLB Collins ILB Mayo ILB Hightower OLB Sheard

CB Arrington FS McCourty SS Chung CB Ryan/Butler

Looking at the current starting 11 for both offense and defense, Pats don't have many holes, but their priorities need to be 1 legitimate CB (I like Arrington in coverage, and no one really knows what Butler is capable of as an every down guy), and interior of the defensive line.

After that, work towards RB depth and then the interior of the offensive line, but those are things for later in the draft. At least 1 CB and 1 DT should be priorities #1 and #2

I thought Connolly was a FA right now, the Pats re-signed him?

Hopefully they can land Nick Fairley and maybe go for a CB like Chris Culliver, or take a chance on some old player like Reshean Mathis or Tramon Williams.

I hope Reggie Bush or CJ Spiller land there and maybe add Bradshaw for that catch and run back.

Would be solid moves going into the draft.

I thought Connolly was a FA right now, the Pats re-signed him?

He's expected to re-sign if the Pats don't get Mathis. There's next to no interest in Connolly right now on the market, he could be replaced via the draft too but why not bring back a productive guy at a cheap cost.

I was literally just typing out a post about how it's interesting that Murray's been in Philly for a few hours now but still hasn't signed on the dotted line. And then I got a notification that it's official now and that he's signed.

Congrats Eagles fans, it's official! Now trade your awesome guard to the Pats for a 6th round pick please. :)

I was literally just typing out a post about how it's interesting that Murray's been in Philly for a few hours now but still hasn't signed on the dotted line. And then I got a notification that it's official now and that he's signed.

Congrats Eagles fans, it's official! Now trade your awesome guard to the Pats for a 6th round pick please. :)

I've been checking twitter regularly because its been a long time lol I thought Eagles fans would hate Gore the most but I get the feeling Dallas hates him more now :P

Well maybe if you let us sign your awesome safety but you didn't lol

That's not how BB works. It'll be Mathis + 7th for 6th/5th B)

...and schucks Knighton to the Skins...Fairley? Long shot but one can hope..

Listen up to this: rumours that Vikings might ship out Patterson. If so, it is a failed experienment on their part. Vikes traded up to the Pats spot for that pick to select Patterson. In return, gave Pats a 2nd,3rd,4th, and 7th round picks. Pats turned those picks into Collins, Ryan, Boyce. Then used the later picks in a trade to get Blount.

Still the Mariota rumors won't go away. They think that Chip I would trade Murray to the Raiders for the #4 pick. Lol leave it be guys.

Why would he sabatoge himself and scare away free agents by trading them away before they even play.

They should be turning their attention to how much washington reps were at Mariotta wih their star quaterback struggling would they trade rg3 and get Mariota or have both?

I wonder why are the Eagles thinking of trading their best guard when it looks like they want to run the ball a ton with 2 backs and Sproles as the third down pass catcher as well as a very underrated Chris Polk.

Maybe cause he's 33. Good time to move him