The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Schefter on Mike and Mike saying it would be a huge shock if the Titans keep the #2 pick. Probably be a 3 way trade involving Eagles and Browns. However he did say lots of other teams have shown significant interest. Titans did say if they trade the pick they don't want to drop anywhere less then 12-14 range.

Bet money Pats trade out of the 1st round. Just don't see them picking at 32. Robert Kraft (owner) has even said publicly the draft has good depth but lacks exceptional players + BBs draft history of making trades, I say there's a great chance this happens.

And don't forget, no matter who you think Belichick's going to draft, he's not. Because it is what it is.

Schefter on Mike and Mike saying it would be a huge shock if the Titans keep the #2 pick. Probably be a 3 way trade involving Eagles and Browns. However he did say lots of other teams have shown significant interest. Titans did say if they trade the pick they don't want to drop anywhere less then 12-14 range.

I wrote a post not too long about the Titans having high praise towards Mettenberger and seeing him as a Brady 2.0. You never responded to it (I think) but basically the question was, are you comfortable with Mettenberger as your #1 QB and the Titans trading away #2 pick to gather more picks?

Cause from what I've heard, Metternberger has all the tools but none of the weapons around him to work with. So regardless if it's him or Mariota, they'd be in the same predicament with no help whatsoever around him. And with Tennessee so high on Zack, they believe trading the pick and gaining more to help utilize towards Metternberger would be most beneficial. You think that's true or a stretch?

Reports are that the Jets, Browns and Rams are in talks for the #2 pick.

Oddly the Eagles were left off this list despite a report that the Eagles are willing to trade Bradford, Cox, Kendricks, Mathis and Boykin are available to trade (whether for Mariota or for other pieces).

Sucks to hear the news about La'el Collins trying to pull his name from the draft.

His ex girlfriend gets killed and police say he IS NOT a suspect just want to bring him in to see if he has any useful information. Left chicago a couple days ago to clear his name, but many teams are taking his name off their draft board. Agent now trying to pull his name out and enter him in supplemental draft once his name is for sure cleared.

Of course my feelings towards this change if news come out he had something to do with this

I wrote a post not too long about the Titans having high praise towards Mettenberger and seeing him as a Brady 2.0. You never responded to it (I think) but basically the question was, are you comfortable with Mettenberger as your #1 QB and the Titans trading away #2 pick to gather more picks?

Cause from what I've heard, Metternberger has all the tools but none of the weapons around him to work with. So regardless if it's him or Mariota, they'd be in the same predicament with no help whatsoever around him. And with Tennessee so high on Zack, they believe trading the pick and gaining more to help utilize towards Metternberger would be most beneficial. You think that's true or a stretch?

I don't get to see alot of Titans games obviously, but from what I saw I do like the potential of Mettenberger. Hopefully Wright and Hunter can take another step forward and become reliable receivers. So with that being said I am kind of hoping the Titans do end up trading this pick, just as long as they don't fall to back down in round 1.

Ive been listening to alot of 1410 today just cuz of draft talk and this is definitely the most I have ever them talk about the Titans, for obvious reasons.

Edited by gmen81

Wow

Someone fill me in on those players?

That's a pretty good deal. Cox and Kendricks are only 24 I think. One was a 1st round pick and the other a 2nd. Titans are setting themselves up pretty good for the future.

That's a pretty good deal. Cox and Kendricks are only 24 I think. One was a 1st round pick and the other a 2nd. Titans are setting themselves up pretty good for the future.

Pretty good xD that is highway robbery.