The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Alex vs Alex

Makaramel MacKhiato

Which Alex would you take  

211 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

kind of depends on if one of them is asking for way too much. like if edler wont sign for anything less than 7 and that means i cant sign burrows at 4, then i would keep burr.

if burrows is asking for 5+ and that means i cant sign edler at a decent price then i would go with edler.

if there is cap problems in the new cba though then i would probably try and dump booth and ballard instead to make room for them. edler and burrows are far too important to this team to let walk.

burrows, heart and soul guy and even when hes not chipping in points hes getting down and dirty and gives it his all.

Edler is inconsisitent and can be soft at times, we could get a decent return in him and Id rather have a more canadian defense anyway.

I know last years playoffs are a bad example cause it was a poor team effort. Edler was easily one of our worst defensemen that series against LA. When he should have been one of the guys to elevate his game

Archived