The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

House Music/EDM Appreciation Thread

Jägermeister

Woah, haven't heard that song in a while.

It was even huge a year before it got released a year ago too :P

haha Mammoth will always be one of my fav songs that I can never stop listening to. Same with Reload, Safe and Sound (Dzeko & Torres remix), and If I Lose Myself

o man mammoth is also one of my all time faves, ooo w&w coming on june 27?? im praying to god theyre coming to edc this year so i dont have to buy tickets for em.. haha, gonna buy tickets for mat zo and thats it will be waiting for edc after that...

What do you get when you mix my fave dj with one of my top 3 songs of the year? Musical orgasmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrYen6BMc

• Upvote 1

o man mammoth is also one of my all time faves, ooo w&w coming on june 27?? im praying to god theyre coming to edc this year so i dont have to buy tickets for em.. haha, gonna buy tickets for mat zo and thats it will be waiting for edc after that...

What do you get when you mix my fave dj with one of my top 3 songs of the year? Musical orgasmm

Highly doubt W&W will miss EDC unless they're already somewhere else. W&W already sold out for Vancouver here... I was gonna buy it but it was $58.50 for them at The Commodore and I was assuming they would already be going to EDC anyways

yea i hope... they ditched edc last year cuz one of em got sick, was sooo choked... missed em here when they were here with adventure club/nervo (so pissed I missed that). i need to see em!

are you making any costumes for edc? For 2nd night Im gonna go spain jersey for World club and have my favourite countries/players as kandi (just a few, not a kandi kid). And 1st night Im designing a EDC Vancouver shirt to rep for a couple of my friends, havent figured third night though, but its ridiculous, just the costumes you see there will blow you away... so many jake and finn costumes last year!

I dont think this has been posted? so good, freaking bingo players man, some of pauls last work, RIP!!

Edited by Gabes24

Man, Audien is just killing it lately. This might be my new favourite song.

i went to armin!~

had a blast.....except when i was near the front and the dude in front of me kept stepping on my toes while shoving his sweaty back into my face (i'm 5ft tall)...usually i'm fine with that cos i know everyone is just happy and dancing and it is tight....but the dude had tons of space in front of him! Yet he kept moving backwarDS! <_<

other than that...total awesome night...

which spot do you guys usually stand/sit? i went from front, to the back, to 2nd level seats outside coat check, to bottom left seats beside the vip area....all had different vibes

which spot do you guys usually stand/sit? i went from front, to the back, to 2nd level seats outside coat check, to bottom left seats beside the vip area....all had different vibes

You're spot on, every area has a different vibe. I usually try to move around as much as possible to experience everything (anywhere from going hard in the front to chilling on the bleachers and seeing the crowd).

Alesso! Love this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8SGya54bUw

Sort of a newbie to the House sub genre of EDM. Any artists like Alesso out there? It's pretty much him and Hardwell that I've only come to really like so far.

Edited by KoreanHockeyFan